• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Supporting a young widow/divorcee who is having a girl baby

renuka

What I wrote can be understood only with broadness of mind.

The issue for the specific request is due to feelings of loneliness. That is a human condition. Such a condition can be solved by the company of any child because a child does not know it has a caste. By opening the net the opportunity to solve the loneliness problem is higher. That is what I was saying.

Let me use another example

Imagine if a person is sick and only a lady doctor is available on a given day. If a person out of wrong thinking insists on seeing a Male Doctor of a certain caste, they are not addressing the needs of the body sickness due to insistence of the caste of a Doctor.

The example cited is no different.

There is no need to advertise I am a TB or Not a TB in this discussion. That is not relevant. Being not a TB or of certain height and weight are all equally irrelevant to speaking with an open mind

If I wanted to know the specifics of Italian culture and ask that those who have direct experience only respond, that is not exclusion based on any caste, creed etc. Confusing this is also a sign of not having an open mind.

I dont think what I have said will resonate , so I will leave it here as is. Mind has to be open to appreciate what is said
True...as you rightly said..what you said wont resonate due to absence of content.

For the old age people,leave it to their liking and labour not much on this exercising one own philosophy, knowledge etc. It is more for for their emotional attachment happiness combined with service moto. If we can help in finding one letus do it occording to their liking.
G Ananthapadmanabhan

NRV

Great thinking. Sure you will be able to get some concrete solution from this forum. Keep thinking positively by keeping faith in God. Tomorrow, i.e 24th Dec 2019 I am going to Goshala of Sankara madam West Mambalam to feed cows ( Maha Periyaval.s birth star Anusham and will pray for you

Andalamar

Great thinking. Sure you will be able to get some concrete solution from this forum. Keep thinking positively by keeping faith in God. Tomorrow, i.e 24th Dec 2019 I am going to Goshala of Sankara madam West Mambalam to feed cows ( Maha Periyaval.s birth star Anusham and will pray for you
Thank you all so much for your prayers. I also pray God to show us a nice girl who really needs support. Thanks for all the positive viewers and support my views. I am not looking for a girl to work for me or cook for me and or to do any sort of service for me/us. I only thought if I/we can be really supportive to any needy girl. As M/s. Renuka said I think it is my/our right that we invite our home permanently should be conducive to our habits.
Being a Brahmin forum I thought I can ask in this forum for help. Further some girls may be there who don't once again want to get married, rather want to grow their kids well.

With that hope only I wrote in this forum. If God be with me/us we will get a decent girl like we want.

Andalamar

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts