• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Superb message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalit

A superb Message‏!
attachment.php

After his father's death, the Son decided to leave his mother at old age home and visited her on and off.

Once he received a call from old age home... Mom very serious... please come to visit.

Son went and saw mom very critical, on her dying bed.

He asked: Mom what can I do for you.

Mom replied... "Please install fans in the old age home, there are none... Also put a fridge for betterment of food because many times I slept without food".

Son was surprised and asked: mom, while you were here you never complained, now you have few hours left and you are telling me all this, why?

Mom replied....."it's OK dear, I've managed with the heat, hunger & pain, but when your children will send you here, I am afraid you will not be able to manage
"Truth"

Truth no 1 :
nobody is real in this world except Mother..
Smiling face with smiling eyes

Truth no. 2 :

a poor person has no friends..

Truth no. 3 :

people do not like good thoughts they like good looks..

Truth no 4 :

people respect the money not the person..

Truth no 5 :

the person you love the most, will hurt you the most !

Truth no 6 :

"Truth is Simple, But, The Moment YOU try to Explain it...
It Becomes Difficult"

Truth no 7 :

"When you are happy you enjoy the music", but
"when you are sad, you understand the lyrics".

Truth no 8 :

IN LIFE Two things define you-
"Your patience" when you have nothing...
&
"Your attitude" when you have everything...

Rightly said "The internet shows us how small the world is...but a missing plane shows, how big our planet is.."..Thumbs up signThumbs up signThumbs up sign

Messages are there right from the dawn; a lot of messages are foretold for all to follow.
Nobody follows till the dusk;
A new set of messages are re-written, the next day; again the messages are not followed by anybody.

At last, it is realized that messages are meant for the next generation to follow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back