• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

SUNDAY MUSING [Aaa..Ha..lwa]..[continuation] ..TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4646

O.K. We have changed our plan..We have made Bhadam cake instead of Halwa..Elder pacified the younger...Now let us put it in plate and cut it to equal pieces..Elder tilted the Kadaai over a stainlesssteel plate after removing the big spoon by shaking and pulling it out..Nothing happened..The solid Bhadamm..[whatever it was ..!!] sticking on to the kadaai like a baby with its mother..and refused to part with the kadaai..Now what to do..asked the younger...No other go ..we have to scrap and remove it from the kadaai...disappointed elder answered..So the 'thing' in kadaai scraped through by the elder while the younger held the kadaai firmly.. It came out in bits and pieces ..in odd shapes and finally all of it filled the plate as a 'heap'..

"O"...What a nice smell..?..What is the sweet..? Where are the Ladies..Son-in-law droped in ..Everybody have gone out for shopping..the boys have prepared a new'kind' of sweet...
What..? Why the boys..?...

yes..yes.. these fellows have done Bhadam...."bhadam Chocolate"..intervened ..the younger..'winking at me'..Bhadam chocolate..? ..I never heard about it..replied son-in-law.. Yes its very famous sweet in karnataka..[what a bluff..!!]..come on ..have the taste..younger almost thrusted a big piece into s'in law's mouth..I have waited for the reaction ..From the bulge in the side of his mouth and the movement of jaws..I was able understand that s'in'law was trying to 'bite' the piece..but not succeeded..He moved it from right to left..left to right inside his mouth and tried to soak it in his saliva..How is it ..just I enquired..'Wait'..no answer..only sign language..'Nysh..veli nysh'..He was able to communicate after the the piece disolved little bit in saliva ..'seel you..lehar'..he went away [Run Away..?] still chewing the Bhadam 'thing'..
All the ladies returned from shopping..The moment they saw the 'heap'..in the plate..they became furious and the boys received 'mouth full'..The boys were not perturbed..Mom..half way through the preparation we have changed the process as Bhadam Halwa is know 'thing' to everybody..We dished out a new 'thing'..and certainly..you all will like it..[ I became speecheless with that explanation..!!]..So everybody was distributed [compelled..!!] with that Bhadam 'thing' including myself..Silence prevailed in the house for the next twenty odd minutes as every body was attempting to bite/chew/swallow that bhadam 'thing'..Yes..It was hard to 'bite'..but was very tasty because of the quantum of ingredients gone into..and it started disolve once I started chewing it..but I felt as if chewing a sweet coated RUBBER..!!
See..Mom..every one of you liked it..so we will be back for PONGAL ..and we have new recipe for a tasty Pongal..informed the elder..Was it intimation or Warning..?
We are now scared off the Pongal Day..Scared off the END product as pongal..!!
So the Boys started as Bhadam Halwa...traversed to Bhadam cake/chocolate..and finally ENDED IN...

Well..well..Have you ever tasted Bhadam Chewing Gum..? ...Not so for..?

Sorry..folks ..you are distinctively UNLUCKY..!!

TVK

I made a two sentence comment on Sunday musings. A message came that after the moderator decides about the comment then it would be visible...this is two days back. Please let me know how much time moderator takes to decide whether a comment should be made visible or not. It is a simple two line comment.

I made a two sentence comment on Sunday musings. A message came that after the moderator decides about the comment then it would be visible...this is two days back. Please let me know how much time moderator takes to decide whether a comment should be made visible or not. It is a simple two line comment.

Good Question.. Probably our moderator thinks..your comments are so 'special' ...and kept it in safe custody..!!

TVK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back