• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sundara Kanda for material and spiritual gain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All

I have had great experiences (mostly worldly) when i listened to sundara kandam.

The first time was in 2007, when i was almost on the brink of despair professionally. Everything was going against in a tough negotiation. You may not believe it but the fruits i got were of very high nature.

Then again i turned back - was not religious again :). Most recently i read it again and my heart is at peace. IN another very tough negotiation, i was able to come out successfully. Not only that my religious fervor got a new high. I certainly believe that reading sundara kandam or listening to it has immense benefits both spiritually and materially.

I just wanted to share this with you all and see, hear of any such experiences in this forum

Satish

Dear Satishma,

I too have had near miraculous experiences when reading Sundara Kaandam.

I have great faith in Hanuman-the living God (Chiranjeevi)-and He is the one who is quick to respond to our calls of despair!

I take up the Paaraayanaa of Sundara Kaanada whenever some supernatural assistance is needed and I have never felt forsaken.

Another beauty is that Hanuman is supposed to be the "Sankara Suvana" and is also the Dasa of Sri Raamaa.

So whether you call out for Lord Shiva or Lord Vishnu for help it is always Hanumaan who hurries to help!

Faith can move mountains!

with best wishes,
Mrs.V.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back