• If you are using hotmail, outlook, live or rediffmail email and are trying to register or have registered with the website, please read this post.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Suitable bride groom wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iyyarooraan

I have a girl in view who is employed in a Kerala based bank as Assistant Manager in Mumbai Her DOB: 25.11.1984 7.02 pm: H'cope in nutshell: Lagnam Rishabham with Raahu; 3rd Hse: Gulikan; 6th Hse: Sani, 7th: Ravi and Kethu; 8th: Guru, Chandran, Sukran, Budhan, 9th: Mars. Pooradam star. Balance Dasa Sukran: 19 yrs,l m and 11 days. Gotram: Kausikam. Quali. M.Com CA IIB: Condition: Will continue in Job, has to support parents (father: retd govt and mother h/wife) one elder sister married). No brothers. If acceptable to horoscope-matching alliance, please write to me with full family details: [email protected] for further direction. Please make sure you answer the above right. Of course, the alliance is from a good family.

Last edited:

kunjuppu

iya,

my best wishes to this girl. it is gratifying to see posts where girls are openly taking up the responsibility of taking care of their parents. this, ofcourse, is but a natural outcome of the small families and many girl(s) only families these days.

enlightened (boys') parents will not look upon this as a threat or as violation of traditions, though there may be some discordant murmurs still.

i observe that as a community, as a default, we have still strong faith in matching horoscopes. many a times i wonder, how many times the chances of good matches are abandoned based on documents drawn up at the time of birth and where a few minutes error in the time of birth may mean the difference between a dosham or a suddha jaadhagam.

best wishes again to this girl and may she find a kind and understanding life partner for a contended and peaceful life together. God Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.