• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Srividya Upasana Teaching

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Dubai. My name is Srinivasan. 050 657 6753.
wish to learn Srividya. can you suggest a person or place where I can contact to learn from them.

Dear Srinivasan,

I am not sure if there is anyone in Dubai who can teach Srividya. However, you may wish to contact Mr. Ravi at ravi@manblunder.com

He is from Chennai. I know him through his website and apart from that I have no connection with him.

Shridar

Hello Srinivasan,

I live in Dubai (Mankhool area) and have been initiated for Srividya - Pancha Dashaakshari Mantra japaanushtaanam. If you are looking for and interested to do Japaanushtaanam, I can teach and initiate you into it. Reply to naribangalore@yahoo.com.

Thanks & Regards
Narahari

Status
Not open for further replies.