• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Srimad Bhagavatam

Depends on why you are looking for other works. Prabhupada provides excellent commentary but it is based on Bhakthi in a dualistic tradition. Stories are well translated. There are many more books that provide translations and some commentary as well and they can be downloaded. Here is a link from where you can download 5 volumes of English translation with some commentary.

I have only studied select verses that offer a Advaitic message and have not used any of the books available.

I would like to know if there is any other detailed version of SB other than the one by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada ? Thanks.
hi
i have book SB by AC bhaktivedanta swami...try local ISCKON TEMPLE....or nearest ur place...u can try

online also..

Srimad Bagavatha Rahasyam by Sri Dongre Maharaj in Hindi...(from vedantic angle) Tamil version is being translated presently . Malayalam already exists I think.

I started listening to Srimad Bhagavatam by Sundar Kumar on youtube. He tells well. But it runs over 200 days with each 2 hours. I listened to 25. I am looking for a bhagavata pravachanam with less days. Can someone suggest? Also if you have downloadable audio,please share to me at [email protected]. Thanks

If a pdf version of Srimad Bhagavatam, I like it. I like Velukkudi. But the problem is he always speaks that only Vaishnavas are superior and all the rest are inferior.

If a pdf version of Srimad Bhagavatam, I like it. I like Velukkudi. But the problem is he always speaks that only Vaishnavas are superior and all the rest are inferior.
hi

it happens in sampradayam......we had srimad bhagavatha saptaham...i read maximum slokas in sanskrit...

original srimad bhagavatham in sanskrit published by gita press gorakhpur...

Latest ads

Back