• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sri Meenkulatti (Pazhaya Kavu) Bhagwati Amman Pallassana(Palghat, Kerala) 678 505

She is in fact Sri Madurai Meenakshi materialised at the place to give Darshan to an aged Bhagta who belonged to a group of diamond merchants displaced from Arcot districts/Tiruvannamalai by severe famine thousand years ago. She is Kanni and very powerful to bless us all. The Kaavu/Mandir is mostly frequented by people from TN far and wide, particularly from Coimbatore. Is crowded on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. Less than 2 hours run from

hi

Thanks...i recently visited this kaavu last month....this kaavu is my maternal family kula deivam...i studied

my elementary school near this kaavu in pallasena 55 years ago....i know very well...i iused to go this temple

regularly....many palakkad brahmins kula deivam this temple...i like the sourroundings and kulam with full

of fishes....very nice place....two brahmin gramams are very close this temple...one is kizhakke gramam and

other padinjare gramam....my many ancestors lived in both villages..i have very attachment with this temple...

now a days very crowded devotees from coimbatore on tuesdays/fridays/weekends.....we can see many

cars from coimbatore....tamil nadu devotees are over crowded now days...

Latest ads

Back