• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Srartham queries from Virginia US

Namaskaram, We live in Herndon, Virginia US. My mother in law’s annual thithi is on Ipasi Krishnapaksham Panchami. Last year was her varshapthigam. This year looks like we cannot go to India due to Covid crisis. My father in law is with my brother in law in Tiruvarur. My husband is the eldest son.
How do we perform the srartham here in Virginia? Is there vathiyar who could come home and perform the rituals? We just moved to US last year only. We live in leasing apartment. We want to do the rituals but didn’t know how to plan. Please help. Thanks

Namaskaram, We live in Herndon, Virginia US. My mother in law’s annual thithi is on Ipasi Krishnapaksham Panchami. Last year was her varshapthigam. This year looks like we cannot go to India due to Covid crisis. My father in law is with my brother in law in Tiruvarur. My husband is the eldest son.
How do we perform the srartham here in Virginia? Is there vathiyar who could come home and perform the rituals? We just moved to US last year only. We live in leasing apartment. We want to do the rituals but didn’t know how to plan. Please help. Thanks
hi

please contact shiva vishnu temple in Lanham maryland/rajdhani temple in Virginia/ bhakta anjaneya

temple in Maryland....they can help u....thanks...

Latest ads

Back