• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sponsorships for students

Status
Not open for further replies.

msravi1981

I would like to sponsor financially troubled students who show potential of prospering in their lives and would grow capable of and be willing to support the needy students of their subsequent generations.

Prerequisites :

Must,
1. Have have completed 10+2 and secured admission to a recognized institution.
2. Produce a letter from the institution detailing the fees structure and amounts due.
3. Produce all previous mark sheets and certificates of achievements in extra curricular activities if any.
4. Include a letter stating why the financial assistance is being required, what the goals and ambitions of the applicant are and how he/she plans to achieve them.
5. Present a brief history of health of self and family, drinking/smoking habits of parents, siblings and self.

If you would like to reach me in this regard, please leave a message below once you have the above and I shall message you my contact information soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media