• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

'Spiritual' Experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poetical expression of spiritual experience!

Of all my favorite things to do,
The utmost is to have a brew.
My love grows for my foamy friend,
With each thirst-quenching elbow bend.
Beer’s so frothy, smooth and cold–
It’s paradise–pure liquid gold.
Yes, beer means many things to me…
That’s all for now, I gotta pee!”l

Even bangalore is not far behind when it comes to choice.

There are bars where one is treated to half a dozen varieties of wine in small amounts for taste to decide which one one would opt for and order more.

Then there is an ambience with wonderful lighting ,soft music and light snacks of choice to be taken with wine.

If one wants to take ones girlfriend this is the place.

Those who want the name of the place can PM me.

It is in heart of the town .

It is mostly patronised by youngsters in love.

But seniors with romantic ideas are also welcome

There are bars where one is treated to half a dozen varieties of wine in small amounts for taste to decide which one one would opt for and order more.

Gulping உத்ரணிs of spiritual experience is bound to be confusing! Your android may be handy for right choice!
Seniors who aren't comfortable with android may feel உத்ரணி samples to taste is fine for wine!

http://wineglassapp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back