• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Spectacular firework display

Thanks for sharing!

I have seen the July 4th fireworkst twice.

But, this one is really awesome!!

Bright colours and beautiful shapes- WOW!!

I do not know the source of this video. Some of them are digital simulations. Please check this website https://www.hoax-slayer.net/japans-fireworks-best-in-the-world-video-is-a-digital-simulation/

My unsolicited recommendation whenever you get any information from social media, please check snopes.con and hoax-slayers.com (or even a simple google search may throw more insight)

Awesome fireworks in Japan - at Mount Fuji
This show is the first of its kind in the world (spherical pyrotechnics)
Worth seeing ...one of the World's best fireworks display you will ever see...
View attachment 8232

My unsolicited recommendation whenever you get any information from social media, please check snopes.con and hoax-slayers.com (or even a simple google search may throw more insight)
I do not know the source of this video. Some of them are digital simulations. Please check this website https://www.hoax-slayer.net/japans-fireworks-best-in-the-world-video-is-a-digital-simulation/

thanks . have taken due note. will try my level best to check out .

Thanks to Prof. M S K Sir.

Yes! I too checked and found this on internet.

"The fact from Hoax Slayer:

The video was created using a fireworks simulation software tool called FWsim.

The software allows users to create their own fake fireworks “shows” complete with iconic background locations and synchronised audio.

Many commentators have pointed out that, if the display in the video was real, then there would likely be considerably more smoke in the air.

Others have pointed out that, given the apparent distance of the fireworks from the camera, the sound of the explosions would not so closely synchronise with the light.

In fact, the Mt Fuji video simulation was uploaded to YouTube by a user called hiramu55bocaboca in November 2014.

The user clearly identifies the video as a simulation and even includes the name “FWSim” in the video’s title.

So, hiramu55bocaboca was not trying to fool users into believing that the display was real.

However, since it was first uploaded, the video has been published and shared by many other users.

Some of these users may have themselves believed that the video was genuine.

Others may have deliberately implied that the video was real as a means of gaining more views."

Others may have deliberately implied that the video was real as a means of gaining more views."
Sometimes sharing or posting not only for more views but also to spy or hack as in some point of video they attach spy or hack tool. This era of tech sharing is really a dangerous one too.

Latest ads

Back