• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Soon, Chat With Departed Souls in Virtual Space!

• Thread starter V.Balasubramani
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

Would like to share this news item appeared in‘The New Indian Express’ dated:09.02.2014. Soon,Chat With Departed Souls in Virtual Space!

Is it possible to communicate with dead ones like a Skype chat from the past? Yes, if we believe researchers from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

A
new startup fromMIT's entrepreneurship development program is offering you to simply become immortal via your computer.

Read more: Soon, Chat With Departed Souls in Virtual Space! - The New Indian Express

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW do the paranormal exist to communicate with the departed soul?

Any thoughts?

BTW do the paranormal exist to communicate with the departed soul?

Any thoughts?

VB,

talking with departed through mediums, is in vogue, here in toronto. and i believe also in chennai, and all over india.

i wanted to have a 'chat' with my mom, who passed away in 1999. had to desist, because mrs K would not give me permission.

dad died 1988. mrs K came from toronto to be present for the 10th through 13th day functions. i think she arrived on day 4 or 5 after the departure. one night, 8 pm, she went to use the washroom, and came running, scared... claimed she heard dad's voice, brusquely, commanding, 'யாரது '.

now 'யாரது ?' was a normal dad's usage, but due to little exposure to him, mrs K had no way no knowing.

ran this by my chithappa, next day, and was given explanation, that the departed's soul hovers around the place of exit (dad died in his bed in our flat) till the 10th day when it begins its journey to the netherworld.

this is my personal true experience. i myself, though spiritual, am bereft of belief of rituals. if sangom, is still around, reading this, would welcome his views. brahmanyan as always :). all the other public, please chip in. :)

thank you. thank YO!

VB,

talking with departed through mediums, is in vogue, here in toronto. and i believe also in chennai, and all over india.

i wanted to have a 'chat' with my mom, who passed away in 1999. had to desist, because mrs K would not give me permission.

dad died 1988. mrs K came from toronto to be present for the 10th through 13th day functions. i think she arrived on day 4 or 5 after the departure. one night, 8 pm, she went to use the washroom, and came running, scared... claimed she heard dad's voice, brusquely, commanding, 'யாரது '.

now 'யாரது ?' was a normal dad's usage, but due to little exposure to him, mrs K had no way no knowing.

ran this by my chithappa, next day, and was given explanation, that the departed's soul hovers around the place of exit (dad died in his bed in our flat) till the 10th day when it begins its journey to the netherworld.

this is my personal true experience. i myself, though spiritual, am bereft of belief of rituals. if sangom, is still around, reading this, would welcome his views. brahmanyan as always :). all the other public, please chip in. :)

thank you. thank YO!

Dear Kunjs,

I remember when my MIL died and we were at her home and since she died at night the funeral was due the next morning.

I was trying to catch some short nap at night in one of the rooms and my husband too was in the same room.

At night I was suddenly woken up by a strong presence as if there was someone there..you could just feel as if some different energy level was in the room..I dont know why but I had a feeling that it was her and she wanted to 'spend' sometime with her son.

So I woke up my husband and told him "I am going outside of the room..I think you need sometime alone"

He was wondering what I meant.

May be it could have been my imagination but who knows??

All,

Whatever is mentioned in our scriptures about departed souls is 100% the truth. It is not about what happens to the departed souls - they DO stay here in this world for 10 days- but what do we do about it. Please, Please DO Tharpanam? ALL of you. Particularly on Amavasai days. Please listen to Maha Periyavaal on this. 'Neenga ellam Tharpanam pannalaiyna enna aarathu enbathu enakkuthan theriyum. Ungalukku puriyathu.'

Vish Iyer MS FRCS

‘k’ Sir and DrMam,
Thanks forsharing your experiences. Regards

Here is my experience. Me and my younger sister were pets to my eldest brother in law. When he left this world, both of us were there

to give moral support to our sister. On the second night, there was an unnatural breeze inside our room and I heard my b i l calling me!

A felt a chill down my spine but I did not wake up my sisters! Next morning, when I told that I heard our b i l's voice the previous night,

my younger sister said that she too had the same experience and heard his voice calling her, almost at the same time! :angel:

Normally for 10 days after a death a lamp continuously burns as per our custom..May be to take care of the departed...The dishes favored by the departed are given as padaiyal...On the 10th day Pindam is given to the departed..On a plantain leaf all the women member serve the departed soul..It is the most soulful and heart rending event

I feel the stories narrated by others in posts above this is not some concoction but hard core truth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back