• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sodhakumbham & Masikam

Hi, I lost my father on 08th December 2023. I am based at Gurgaon & looking out for a Rigveda priest for doing Sodhakumbham on 6th Jan 24 & Masikam 2 on 7th Jan 24. Anybody who can help me out in finding a priest here is most welcome to suggest as I don't want to miss these rituals
Contact Delhi kanchi mutt you will get some help

Hi, I lost my father on 08th December 2023. I am based at Gurgaon & looking out for a Rigveda priest for doing Sodhakumbham on 6th Jan 24 & Masikam 2 on 7th Jan 24. Anybody who can help me out in finding a priest here is most welcome to suggest as I don't want to miss these rituals
hi
you can contact gurgaon ganesh temple......even in noida many tamil vadhyars available.....finally check with

uttara swamimalai murugan temple in R K PURAM DELHI....

Latest ads

Back