• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Skype Vadyar

Are there good Vadyar who can come on Skype and do Thevasam for my parents. I am in USA.
The vadyar need to log into Skype around 5 pm in India and do the karma. The Dhakshina can be transferred to his account.
I came across one or two Vadyars who were not reliable, had not reliable Internet and Dhakshina was very high.
I do wish to give reasonably good Dhakshina for the work.
Thanks
SGanesan

Are there good Vadyar who can come on Skype and do Thevasam for my parents. I am in USA.
The vadyar need to log into Skype around 5 pm in India and do the karma. The Dhakshina can be transferred to his account.
I came across one or two Vadyars who were not reliable, had not reliable Internet and Dhakshina was very high.
Thanks
SGanesan
hi

there are many good vadhyars in USA....check with your nearest hindu temple..they can help you...

if you are in east coast ....i can help with proper temple...

Thanks
SGanesan
I have helped for Sandhya vandhanam and other rituals through Skype. This is first time somebody asking for Shradda help through Skype. I live in Bangalore and my phone 6360542547 or [email protected]

This is the problem of Brahmins. When this question was posed to one Matadhapi of Shankaracharya Peetam, the essence of his reply is Thevasam is a day of feeding ancestors wherein in their world one day is equivalent to one year. They are fed by feeding other living brahmins. And having pure thought and mind without greed and hatred is more important. Hence performing thevasam to the best of your ability by means of text or Video recordings and feeding Brahmins is the next best thing to do a religiously correct thevasam.

hi
I have helped many people performing hiranya sraardha & all sorts of tarpanams over phone. satisfaction of all is my motto dakshina as u please.
Knowing better about me i can send several proofs thru WhatsApp. Pl give me yr whatsapp number.
Sarve janaah sukhino bhavantu
Namassivaayaa 18032019

there are many good vadhyars in USA....check with your nearest hindu temple..they can help you...

if you are in east coast ....i can help with proper temple...

Attachments

• _20190301_202256.jpg
    _20190301_202256.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 175

Latest ads

Back