• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Shradhdha

Can someone give me the complete shradhda mantras for performing annual shradhadha ceremmony.
sir, sir iyengar vadakalai, thenkalai or ruk vedam, yajur vedam, samavedam, bodhayanam. manthras will change. without giving these informrmations how one give you reply.

I am downloading yajur vedam sraththam proceedure and mantras. please attach file.

Attachments

• Sraththam (for Iyer) (1)13.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 438
sir, I am downloading yajur veda aapasthampa sraththam samayal and other details. in attached file. download the attachement in your computer and you can read .

Attachments

• Yajur Vedam Apastamba Sutram (Iyer)12.pdf
    632.2 KB · Views: 250
sir, could you please send sraththam in sanskrit for yajur veda aapasthambha sutram. please send it as attachment if possible as i dont know to read tamil.

Regards
Manjunath T K

aapasthsmpa parvana sraththa prayokam written by srivathsa soma deva sarma book is available in giri trading agency, bhavani book store station road west mambalam, published by sri surabi jgathgure sathaapthi publications 158/12 lake view road west mambalam. in sanskrit with tamil meaning . you can also get from giri trading on online also.

It will be prudent on the part of the Kartha that SHRADdDA is performed by engaging Vadhyar and perform as per his directions either in Parvana way or Hirantys roopa.
I agree but it be better to know a little because vadyars tend to cut short the mantras and also it is not possible to repeat verbatim every word. So a little knowledge is good. This is not to replace the vadyar

aapasthsmpa parvana sraththa prayokam written by srivathsa soma deva sarma book is available in giri trading agency, bhavani book store station road west mambalam, published by sri surabi jgathgure sathaapthi publications 158/12 lake view road west mambalam. in sanskrit with tamil meaning . you can also get from giri trading on online also.
thank you sir

Latest ads

Back