• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Shraddam

Dear everyone,

My mother's shraddam falls in the first week of April 2020 (as per thithi). Given the extraordinary circumstances we all are undergoing currently due to Covid 19 and the utmost precautions to be taken by each household, notwithstanding the lock down (full / partial) of enforced in many cities, is it possible to postpone the same to the same thithi, next month? I perform a full homam shraddam every year and would like to continue this year as well. Appreciate your guidance / advice on the above.

Namaskarams
R Kumar
Mumbai

Dear everyone,

My mother's shraddam falls in the first week of April 2020 (as per thithi). Given the extraordinary circumstances we all are undergoing currently due to Covid 19 and the utmost precautions to be taken by each household, notwithstanding the lock down (full / partial) of enforced in many cities, is it possible to postpone the same to the same thithi, next month? I perform a full homam shraddam every year and would like to continue this year as well. Appreciate your guidance / advice on the above.

Namaskarams
R Kumar
Mumbai

Dear Sir,
Yes, you can perform on the same thithi next month.
R.Ramaswami

Latest ads

Back