• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Should we allow NB's here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShivKC

i thought this is essentially a tamilbrahmin forum working for the development our community at first, which is already at a tirishanku situation.if NBs are further allowed to throw the critic,then, what would be NB's role in this forum and what they could or would contribute to the benefit of TB community and this forum's mission.

Last edited by a moderator:
shiv,

did you not read praveen's note when closing missisonaries..

I am closing this thread again as it seems to edge towards personal attacks and name calling.

To put it simply, if you cannot post/behave in a civil and friendly way, please do not post and do not participate.

it is ok to have just a single topic of discussion than have many with unruly behaviour and in an uncivilized manner.

If you have a problem with NBs or with people outside your country, take it elsewhere. This website is not a place to have your silly fights and arguments.

As stated time and again, this is an open website and anyone is welcome to join - Bs and NBs. There are NBs who sympathise with B's cause and vice versa, but if you dont like it, you dont have to login and participate.

I would rather have few civilized members than a bunch of unruly hypocrites indulging in name calling and stooping to extreme low levels.....

Thank you.

shivkc,

did you know hoover? can you vouch for him? i am just curious how many members feel the way i do, that he was a mischief maker and is having a good laugh at seeing each of us.

shiv, also you have been here since oct 2010. happyhindu is here for years. just because the name is tambrams.com do you think it gives you some right to suggest exclusion of long standing members? please share your thoughts on these before asking for a restricted forum.

thanks..

Who is to say who is a tambrahm, am I one, who knows, do you? May be HappyHindu is in reality a male Brahmin passing off as a female NB, can you prove otherwise. If this forum must adopt a rule that only TBs are allowed, how would that rule be implemented? I feel this is a pointless thread. Let it set into the oblivion of the archives.

shivkc,

. happyhindu is here for years. just because the name is tambrams.com do you think it gives you some right to suggest exclusion of long standing members? please share your thoughts on these before asking for a restricted forum.

thanks..

i am not pointing any particular person or to asking to stop the existing NB members.new members could be stopped. if any one makes proxy, upon identification as being nb should be banned or members should refrain from discussing with nb. how much a NB could contribute to community, is my simple question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back