• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Shanakara colony, hosur,tamil nadu,

Status
Not open for further replies.

S KRISHNAKUMAR

Excellent layout with all facilities like power, water , and sewage lines, well laid out roads , DTCP approved sites available only for spiritually inclined people ( only brahamins). Sites of sizes 30x50,60x40 etc are available. Pl.call me if interested : 9480194844

S.KRISNAKUMAR
BANGALORE

tbs

Excellent layout with all facilities like power, water , and sewage lines, well laid out roads , DTCP approved sites available only for spiritually inclined people ( only brahamins). Sites of sizes 30x50,60x40 etc are available. Pl.call me if interested : 9480194844

S.KRISNAKUMAR
BANGALORE
hi

can you some more details...price and location...how far from bangalore?....i am interested..

prasad1

https://www.shankaracolony.com/
[h=2]Shankaracolony Location[/h]

Key Distances
45 kms from Bangalore Vidhana
Soudha.
30 kms from Electronic City (Infosys)
12 kms from TVS Factory
10 Kms from Hosur Bus Stand.
8 kms from Hosur Railway Station
6 kms from Mathigiri Junction.

Last edited:

S KRISHNAKUMAR

hi

can you some more details...price and location...how far from bangalore?....i am interested..
Dear Sir,

The layout is 40 kms from Bangalore. Pl.let me know the date on which you are planning to visit Hosur. We will arrange site visit and inspection of shankara colony layout. The present rate per sq.ft is Rs 900/-+ Rs 100/- per sq.ft( refundable deposit after 10 years towards maintenance of the layout ).

Thanks and regards

S KRISHNAKUMAR
MOB: 9480194844

MAIL ID : [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.