• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Shame on Narendra Modi

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeeyardaasa

http://www.northqueenslandregister.com.au/story/4349389/indian-buffalo-staking-a-claim/?cs=4770

India became largest beef exporter now.......Feeling utter shame on seeing this heart gutting news. Coming from such a greatest vaidika heritage, as a bharatiya, I hang my head in shame and Narendra Modi should feel more shame as he talked so much about pink revolution at the time of elections. LIAR!

Buffaloes/Cows are the backbone of milk production and they are backbone of our greatest country

I approved this post just so you know how incorrect you are.

India has been exporting beef for a long, long time and it is nothing new.

Plus Modi has nothing to do with this at all. So, please get the facts rights.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back