• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Self-styled godman Asaram Bapu again wastes Water during draught

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

Self-styled-god21183.jpg

Using a hydraulic pump, self-styled godman Asaram Bapu on Tuesday sprayed coloured water on thousands of his devotees at Jahangirpura Ashram, wasting lakhs of litres of water in the process in water-parched Gujarat.After wasting water in similar events in Nagpur and Mumbai, Asaram Bapu reached Surat to play Holi with his devotees for two consecutive days.

View attachment 2874

Using a hydraulic pump, self-styled godman Asaram Bapu on Tuesday sprayed coloured water on thousands of his devotees at Jahangirpura Ashram, wasting lakhs of litres of water in the process in water-parched Gujarat.After wasting water in similar events in Nagpur and Mumbai, Asaram Bapu reached Surat to play Holi with his devotees for two consecutive days.

Such people should be imprisoned (RI) for lifetime without parole.

Shall we do the same to the thousands of politicians, their relatives and party members who splurge money and food on unholy pursuits.

Million tons of food stored in the government godowns rotted and were burnt because the grains were not suitable even for animals. When the supreme court requested the govt to distribute excess food to people below poverty line, sharad pawar and his ministry refused for reasons unknown (grain prices will collapse).

When two tanker loads of water purchased (perhaps he manged to get special tankers holding lakhs of liters) are used for celebration of holi becomes a heinous crime.

This is what asram babu said on the reported event: "Lashing out at the media for criticizing his water-spraying events, Asaram Bapu said, "I sprayed a small quantity of water on my devotees who came here out of devotion, and the media created a hulabaloo. But when 41 tankers of water were used to make a helipad for a Maharashtra minister, why didn't media raised a hue and cry?"

When lakhs of liters of water is sprayed, the area will be flooded. No bore well or open will support pumping of lakhs of liters. We have scientific reporters and scientific reader-followers.

View attachment 2874

i had a good laugh at the picture of the babu. do you notice that the water ,sorry the source of the pump, ah, appears, to emanate from mr babu himself..rather powerful kidneys the man has :) ha ha...who says that a picture does not speak a thousand words ;)

Last edited:
The grim reality of drought-hit Maharashtra
Even as monsoon brings devastating floods to northern India, Maharashtra experiences its worst drought in 40 years. Drought has swept through the districts of Solapur, Ahmadnagar, Sangli, Pune, Satara, Beed and Nashik, as well as Latur, Osmanabad, Nanded, Aurangabad, Jalna, Jalgaon and Dhule. Ironically, Maharashtra state has the highest number of dams in the country. Yet, wells are dry, crops are wilting in the fields and livestock are dying. Farmer suicides are on the rise. Read the first of Neelima Vallangi's 10-part series on the Maharashtra drought, a man-made tragedy no one is writing home about.
Part 1 - The grim reality of drought-hit Maharashtra

Such people should be imprisoned (RI) for lifetime without parole.

Such reaction seem to be disproportionate to the act described in my view.

A competent government can enact and enforce laws to conserve during drought time. Being that words like corruption and incompetence seem to have *often but not always* become synonymous with many such governments the public cannot rely on them to come up with a systemic solution to drought & flood issues that happen year over year.

A self-styled godman is probably bringing temporary joy for many despite the issues they face everyday.
He probably procured his water and his phallic symbol of a pump and is merrily spraying on his followers - let them have fun...

You want to get in and put this guy in jail forever?

i had a good laugh at the picture of the babu. do you notice that the water ,sorry the source of the pump, ah, appears, to emanate from mr babu himself..rather powerful kidneys the man has :) ha ha...who says that a picture does not speak a thousand words ;)

Dear Kunjs,

I just saw this pic...and cant stop laughing too..some jet spray..looks like a petrol pump nozzle.

I think I know what Sangom ji is hinting at...this reminds me of our medical professor In India who was lecturing us saying it has Fructose and Vitamin C and the perfect combination for a lemonade.

Last edited:
I think I know what Sangom ji is hinting at...this reminds me of our medical professor In India who was lecturing us saying it has Fructose and Vitamin C and the perfect combination for a lemonade.

...but has to be tasted by the tip of the tongue, to get the fructose taste !!

...but has to be tasted by the tip of the tongue, to get the fructose taste !!

To speak authoritatively on something that involves experience like taste I assume people speaking so must have had first hand experience probably at a young age - perhaps inspired by Morarji Desai therapy I suppose LoL

Looks like the godman has got miraculous powers ! The thread just stretches like the spurt of holy water from his pipe. :)

To speak authoritatively on something that involves experience like taste I assume people speaking so must have had first hand experience probably at a young age - perhaps inspired by Morarji Desai therapy I suppose LoL

No, sir. There is a joke, which was very current some years ago about a medical college professor and a student asking her doubt. Probably you are not aware of it. But yet seek to make snide remarks. LOLL!!

Was initially laughing this off till I read about its medicinal properties

Ureaphil: diuretic made from urea (Urea is organic solid in Urine)

Urofollitropin: urine-extract fertility drug

Ureacin: urea cream for skin problems

Amino-Cerv: urea cream used for cervical treatments

Premarin: urine-extract oestrogen supplement

Panafil: urea/papain ointment for skin ulcers, burns and infected wounds

Another urine-related product ingredient is carbamide. Carbamide is the chemical name for synthesised urea. Where do you find carbamide? In places you'd never thought of, such as in products like Murine Ear Drops and Murine Ear Wax Removal System which contain carbamide peroxide, a combination of synthetic urea and hydrogen peroxide

No, sir. There is a joke, which was very current some years ago about a medical college professor and a student asking her doubt. Probably you are not aware of it. But yet seek to make snide remarks. LOLL!!

Not sure if that joke was true episode or not .. See this web site to verify rumors
snopes.com: Urine Test

Regardless I could not help making that remark as a tease - you see those of us from certain parts of South India like Mannargudi, Thanjavur, Manjakudi, Kumbakonam, Valangaiman have some built in genes for திமிர் and applies to even PIOs :) LoL .. Just kidding ..

Manneken Pis:

Manneken Pis:

There is one interesting place in Brussels, Belgium where all the tourists are taken to see. It is the famous statue of " Manneken Pis" (meaning Littleman Pee). It is the famous Brussels land mark of a small bronze fountain sculpture of a naked boy peeing into the fountain's basin. There are many stories floated about this Statue, the one our Guide told us is that of a wealthy merchant who, during a visit to the city with his family, had his beloved young son got missing. The merchant formed a search party that spread over all corners of the city until the boy was found happily urinating in a small garden. The merchant, as a gift of gratitude had the fountain built.

Attachments

• Manikin Piss.jpg
    Manikin Piss.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 109
Not sure if that joke was true episode or not .. See this web site to verify rumors
snopes.com: Urine Test

Regardless I could not help making that remark as a tease - you see those of us from certain parts of South India like Mannargudi, Thanjavur, Manjakudi, Kumbakonam, Valangaiman have some built in genes for திமிர் and applies to even PIOs :) LoL .. Just kidding ..

No, sir. It went something like this:

Prof was lecturing on human reproduction and when it came to semen he gave its chemical composition and added that it has a mild sweet taste. One girl student stood up and said "it doesn't taste so." The professor continued, that only the tip of the human tongue has the taste buds to recognize sweet taste."

By the way, why are you "localizing" திமிர்? I feel tabras in general show such திமிர் till they come face to face with some action. That was why EVR could do what he wanted even in those areas listed by you, perhaps?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back