• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Self Introduction

• Thread starter Aravind Venkataraman
  • Start date
A

Aravind Venkataraman

Ellarukkum ennoda namaskaarangal. I just joined recently. I teach as an Associate Professor in Singapore; originally from Bengaluru. One of my research interests is the way identities are constructed and created in the way language, in our case Tamil, is used in a highly stylised and self-privileging way. Ever since I joined, I've been scrolling up and down, reading posts that interest me. I am just infinitely curious. I am an INTJ and a skeptic looking for convincing proofs, arguments, and evidence for everything I doubt. It's just me. So delighted to be here to make new friends with whom I can pick up a conversation, even to be able to decide whether or not to continue the conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellarukkum ennoda namaskaarangal. I just joined recently. I teach as an Associate Professor in Singapore; originally from Bengaluru. One of my research interests is the way identities are constructed and created in the way language, in our case Tamil, is used in a highly stylised and self-privileging way. Ever since I joined, I've been scrolling up and down, reading posts that interest me. I am just infinitely curious. I am an INTJ and a skeptic looking for convincing proofs, arguments, and evidence for everything I doubt. It's just me. So delighted to be here to make new friends with whom I can pick up a conversation, even to be able to decide whether or not to continue the conversation.

Hi Sir,
May be you start some topic and members can respond.

Latest ads

Back