• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Seemantham -north arcot pandhathi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskarams..
I am from Tanjore district married into a North Arcot family. I am interested in knowing the general rituals followed for Seemandham in North Arcot. I am now in my 4 month of pregnancy and this will help my parents in preparing for my seemandham. They are very old and I would like to help them in this.

Please share the north arcot seemandham practices in this thread.

Thanks
Maduram

Sorry I forgot to mention that my in-laws are no more and we dont have any close relatives on my husband's side to guide us in this. My mother who was very close to my MIL wants to do this seemandham for me in the North Arcot pandhathi as my MIL would have done for me had she been alive.

I have conceived after almost 8 yrs of marriage and this seemandham along the lines of North Arcot pandhadhi is something we are very keen on doing.

Any inputs on any special north arcot customs for seemandham will help. My mom knows abt the general rituals and we just need to know if there are any special rituals on the North Arcot style.

Thanks in advance.

Maduram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back