• If you are using hotmail, outlook, live or rediffmail email and is trying to register or have registered with the website, please read this post.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Seeking Immediate Help to cover School Fee (+2)

Narashimhan

Dear Sir,

I'm a poor boy doing my +2 in a school (@ Royapetta). I was school topper in SSLC and got scholership for +1 however for +2 I'm required to pay the fee Rs.40,000/- this year. My father is earning 15000 as accountant in a private frim. With his income we are struggling to make payment towards my school fee. I'm earnestly seeking your support in getting me financial assistance this year.

thanks
Narasimhan (My brother's Mobile : 8695756116)

Narashimhan

Dear Members,

I'm once again seeking our members' attention and kind support. Being a Bramhin Boy, I heard about this forum through my friend and shared my appeal. A kind hearted gentleman, Mr. Viswanath had contacted me via phone (SMS message) and inquired a few details which i shared. With much hope i'm writing again to you all to support me. I'm receiving money from a few good hearted people however they are in small numbers (Rs.2000 and Rs.1000). This week i'm supposed to make payment (Rs.40,000/'). I'm a school topper in 10th Standard already. I need to concenrate and excel in +2 as well. With your financial help i will be reallly greateful to you all. Please don;t hesitate to contact me through my cousin;s number for any additional info : 8695756116.

My School : CSI Monahan Matric Higher Sec School (Near Express Avenue - Royapetta)
My Group : Commerce with Business Mathematics.

My ambition is to join Indian Army and serve my country with pride. Jai Hind.

Narashimhan

Dear Members,

With God's grace I have recived an amount of 4000 from a few kind hearted donars. With this my education fee is taken care off, I am closing the thread here.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.