• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Seek alliance for my daughter

Name of the Bride
Bhagyashree
Date of Birth
Feb 28, 1995
Height
5’ 4”
Body Type
Slim
Complexion
Fair
Marital Status
Never Married
Educational Qualifications
BE computer science
Designation
Software Engineer
Place of Work
Chennai
Job Location
Chennai
Salary
4.80 lacs
Willing to Relocate
Yes
Subsect/Caste
Vadakalai
Gothram
Bharathwajam
Star
Avittam
Quarter
Second
Lagnam
Mesham
Rasi
Makaram
Balance Dasa
Sevai
Dasa in Years
Dasa in Months
Dasa in Days
Day of Birth
Tuesday
Time of Birth
09-40
Place of Birth
Tiruchirappalli
We are Srimad Andanvan Sisyas and Bharathwaja gothram sEeks alliance for my daughter, who is born on 28.02.1995 & Avittam 2nd Padam Kadaga rasi. She is BE(CSE) working as software engineer in a Canadian MNC, chennai age difference with 4 years

Pathman

We are Srimad Andanvan Sisyas and Bharathwaja gothram sEeks alliance for my daughter, who is born on 28.02.1995 & Avittam 2nd Padam Kadaga rasi. She is BE(CSE) working as software engineer in a Canadian MNC, chennai age difference with 4 years
could please send her photo Thank you