• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Second Marriage - Unconsummated - Divorcee

Nagala

Name of the Bride
Nagalakshmi
Date of Birth
Oct 14, 1980
Height
Body Type
Average
Complexion
Wheatish
Marital Status
Divorced
Willing to Relocate
Yes
Subsect/Caste
Vadamal
We are looking for a partner to our sister, who is 38 years and working in Bangalore. She is a divorcee of an unconsummated marriage. Looking for suitable partner (divorcee, widow or unmarried) with traditional background and modern outlook.
Please share details if interested, thanks.

Interested. Groom divorced Name:Ramakanth, DOB:Apr 5, 1970, Height 5ft 8in, body type:average, complexion:wheatish, Marital status:divorced, Location:Bangalore, Sect:Vadamal,
For more informations please contact Sundaram (Father) mob:9591904754 and mail id:sundaram1933@gmail.com

In continuation of my reply please note chi.Ramakanth is working in Bangalore in Networks organisation (Cisco certified) earning Rs.60,000/- per month. Only son contact 9591904754

looking suitable alliance for my younger brother RAGHURAMAN. dob 26.04.1976. well settled in chennai. prefer mutual understanding and good family than horoscopic match. if interested send whatsapp message on 9445161370 or email jgeetha.mkm@gmail.com
regards
MRS. GEETHA

Is Madwa Kannada brahmin, (born in Vellore ) ok to you.
Property in Vellore, and Chennai. He is a divorcee, after a 3 months married life. Got divorced from Chennai HC. Legally separated. He is Chief Manager, in ICICI Bank, recently transferred to Mangalore, (Working from 2007 in ICICI Bank) Annual income 1800000/- (Eighteen Lakhs per Annum)
Contact No. 9444861608, (Boy's sisters Husband)
tmapadmanaaban@gmail.com
Padmanaaban

Last edited:
We are looking for a partner to our sister, who is 38 years and working in Bangalore. She is a divorcee of an unconsummated marriage. Looking for suitable partner (divorcee, widow or unmarried) with traditional background and modern outlook.
Property in Vellore, and Chennai. He is a divorcee, after a 3 months married life. Got divorced from Chennai HC. Legally separated. He is Chief Manager, in ICICI Bank, recently transferred to Mangalore, (Working from 2007 in ICICI Bank) Annual income 1800000/- (Eighteen Lakhs per Annum)
tmapadmanaaban@gmail.com
Padmanaaban

Interested in this alliance for my son, 48yrs old, bangalore employed divorcee share yr contact details to my mail id:sundaram1933@gmail.com

Venkatrohini70

Im venkatesh raghavan single unmarried. Was working in gulf but presently trying to relocate to india or get back to middle east.

VPRAVI

Dear Sir,
OM NAMAHSHIVAYAH.

I am looking a suitable alliance for my Nephew (1974-March)-Bharadwajam, working in bangalore. Unmarried and well settled and having very good income and still waiting for a Brahmin Girl. If still not engaged and interested, Pls send a reply to my mail Id: vpramalingam@gmail.com. I am at Calicut, Kerala.

Venkatrohini70

Im venkatesh raghavan who was working in gulf now relocating to india. 48 years old looking for a partner
Kindly call 9500033843

R ANAND

I am R. ANAND. From Ernakulam, Kerala. My Date of Birth: 26/04/1971. Unmarried. Working as Court Officer (Gazetted Officer) in High Court of Kerala at Ernakulam. Bharani Nakshathram.My parents are not alive. Living alone in own house, on the outskirts of Ernakulam city. Only sister married and settled in Secunderabad. My email: radhakrishnanand6@gmail.com. PH.NOS. 95626--51225, 70340-18598.

Hi Nagalakshmi,

Name of the BrideGroom: Swaminathan
Date of Birth/Age: 40 years
Height: 58 cm
Body Type: Slim / Average
Complexion: Fair
Marital Status: Divorce
Educational Qualifications: B.Sc Maths
Designation: Business- Properitor
Place of Work: Chennai
Job Location: Chennai

If interested, please contact 8667734014

Nagala

tmapadmanaaban@gmail.com
Padmanaaban
Sir,
Could you please share your contact details to talk ?

Thank you !

Nagala

Dear Sir,
OM NAMAHSHIVAYAH.

I am looking a suitable alliance for my Nephew (1974-March)-Bharadwajam, working in bangalore. Unmarried and well settled and having very good income and still waiting for a Brahmin Girl. If still not engaged and interested, Pls send a reply to my mail Id: vpramalingam@gmail.com. I am at Calicut, Kerala.
Girl is also from the same gothram.

Contact email kbsbnm@bsnl.in