• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sealed With A Kiss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

renuka

Well..this thread is a light hearted thread for members to share their opinion on effective action and reaction to any given situation.

Some of us might be new to Forum and at the beginning almost everyone has a slight uneasiness at first before we begin to establish ourselves.

Some of us have been here long enough and have developed bullet proof epidermis.

So we can even rival Vijaykanth when it comes to dodging bullets!LOL

Ok I will share my opinion and would like members to express theirs too..here goes:

1)When reading something not too our liking..if you are a newbie it might come as a shock at times..and if we had been the types that have not be exposed to various mindsets..reading such posts can cause an increase in heart rate and respiratory rate too.

Get used to it..its good at times to raise your heart rate..it helps burns some calories!

Later body gets used to it..dont worry.

2)Then some feel like reacting harshly and a shouting match ensures.

No harm..shout it out as long it's all about the post and not a personal attack.

Only with repeated exposure to bacteria the body develops immunity and a defense mechanism..so likewise take each post as an immunization to increase our mental defense.

3)Dont hang around too much with people who think alike as you..once in a while take a break and hang around with those who are a direct opposite of us.

It healthy for the human mind to be exposed to different situations so that the synapses of the brain start bridging again.

Have you noticed that inmates of any kind..whether in prison or an ashram are very stereotyped and down right boring?

The Criminal in prison is violent and the inmate in a Ashram is dull..both are nothing to shout about.

So dont become a prison or ashram in mate..embrace differences ..enjoy it.

4)Now the hard part..if you have someone who is almost your 'stalker..' be happy!

Be happy that someone needs you to function.

Think of it as a seva..a seva you are doing by being in someone's mind.

The human mind needs an object to meditate..recent studies have shown that the object of meditation does not matter...it does not even have to be God..it can be anyone or anything but finally one steadies the mind.

So be happy for your "stalker" cos he/she meditates on you and he/she will eventually reach a state of mental steadiness.

5) But what about you? What do you do for yourself to handle stressful posters?

Well none of us are Lord Buddha to return to sender and be totally unaffected.

This is where I use the Sealed With A Kiss method.

Observe the trend of the other person..use humor to reply..dont take him or her too seriously..practice return to sender no doubt but seal it with a kiss..in your personal style so that he/she too feels the kiss sealed in his/her mind...no need to be harsh..one can enjoy the game.

6)Now Forum comes with an Ignore poster option..whatever you do never use that!

Reason? When you use the Ignore option..you only ignore the poster and his/her post online but then he/she starts to live in your mind.

Its better to read the post and dislike it instead of letting someone live in your mind.

The person who uses the Ignore option might be tempted from time to time to deactivate it and take a quick peek on what his/her ignored poster is doing.

He/she at times then wonders why the poster did not react? and then goes back into hibernation mode again and the vicious cycles of Ignore and Peek a Boo starts again and again.Its like Samsara..you can hardly come out of it.

7)Lastly..Friends..many of us have our own "friends" too..people we get along well in Forum..but friends too are transient..they can change and that is when things can get more nasty.

So be thankful if you have an "enemy" becos when an "enemy" changes he/she becomes your friend ..but when a "friend" turns foe..it is more damaging.

8)So best is to just sail along..Seal Everything With a Kiss and watch the action and reactions.

Last edited:
Kiss, Renu??! Better option is :tape:

It is rightly said, 'Mounam kalaka nAsthi!' :lol:

Dear RR ji,

Silence is mainly inactive vocal chords or "silent" fingers that do not type..but the mind could still be storing everything in with no outlet.

So Sealed With a Kiss is better...there is an outlet...you react.. but in an every so tender manner that you might have the other person begging for more and over time the other person mellows.

Dear Renu,

I beg to differ! I never take the forum abuses serious! :lol:

The real life activities are sure to divert the mind and my music classes are there to keep me happy! :cool:

Renukaji

Your advice to a newbie is like a sermon given by a matriarch of a large family to a new daughter in law of the family.lol

specially the seal it with a kiss advice,

when a newbie is subjected to scrutiny, they are apprehensive and over cautious.

many times most old timers enjoy their discomfiture and they size up the person to see if the newcomer could be one of their liking and whether to accept him/her in

their circle.

the way they operate is to provoke the newcomer and find out .

if they act mature and seal it with a kiss as you have suggested, they will get accepted

if they fight back , they will get pushed further.

very few distinguish between discussing issues and people. so some land into personal attack cycle.and quit the forum in disgust

wiser could follow the 'seal it with a kiss ' policy. that is stick to your views and seal it with a kiss.

Handling stalker is a different ball game. some ladies can take it as a compliment and put up with it or encourage based on own choice. one can act motherly towards

such elements and they will run off to find someone younger

Friends are the most interesting people. But always remember todays friend is tomorrows enemy . when due to aging who will run amok is not known. these flashes of

insanity is in all of seniors if a raw nerve is touched by anyone by chance

also this forum is made up of all manner of people . all newcomers should enjoy the diversity instead of sticking to like minded people. like minded have nothing new to offer . who wants the same araicha maavu?

finally learn to enjoy the forum. you will develop maturity and wisdom to tackle anything in life if you remain here long enough.

Handling stalker is a different ball game. some ladies can take it as a compliment and put up with it or encourage based on own choice. one can act motherly towards

such elements and they will run off to find someone younger

Dear Krish ji,

This is where fluidity comes in.

You feel its easier for a woman to handle a stalker becos you want to remain a male right thru and thru when you are dealing with another male.

Sometimes one has to identify with his feminine side too..so when your opponent is establishing his "male" territory...you make it a TerrorStory!LOL

Become "female"..you can only defeat a male when one becomes a "female"

Same goes with a cat fight of 2 or more females!

There is no use standing with spine up like Yoga Cat pose and Meeeooooooow Meeoooooow and wasting adrenaline.

One of them should become "male" and deal with the other.

So the other will have to retreat becos when both are not on the same page there is no need to establish a territory anymore.

A MIL would want to fight with her DIL but if DIL starts to be like a Son In Law and identifies with her masculine side..the MIL is defeated.

She can't establish her reign anymore..she can only fight with another woman..not with a woman who has identified with her masculine side.

So likewise one should be like fluid..willing to change shape depending on the situation..shift from masculine to feminine mode as and when needed.

We have both male and female sides in us..so use it!

Last edited:
In other words renukaji , everyone has to pose as a ardhanareeswarar, whether male or female swaroopam should manifest itself depends on the need of the moment.lol

what next?

it is getting more and more complicated.

One has to be very nimble to follow your thought process and keep pace.

Shall try though.

​Expecting the entry of Krish Sir to tease me! :)
God forbid. Teasing conservative ladies.

My soul will be condemned to hell.

No one takes liberties with renukaji around.

She will come out with weird theories to get even with all men.

Jai ho to all ladies of this forum

they are out in full strength in this forum of late'

two of them are even even clawing each other elsewhere questioning each others credentials and academic proficiency,lol

what next?

it is getting more and more complicated.

One has to be very nimble to follow your thought process and keep pace.

Shall try though.

Wait...stop...think...

Do not follow my thought process.

A true Guru never makes his shisya a clone of himself.

One has to learn to explore on his/her own..to seek answers on their own only to realize there was actually no question to start with.

Do not fall into the web of blind faith.

Dont follow me..follow your own thought process.

You might then wonder "why did I(Renuka) start this thread in the 1st place?"

That will always remain a mystery!LOL

Last edited:
Renukaji, this is called stalking the mind.lol

OK no further digging and getting into root of any issue guruji

reason for starting the thread could be just reflections of an idle brain or plain boredom.

most brilliant ideas come out when we are in this state.

I have been trying to copy paste since last two days and failing repeatedly . I must consult my IT expert what I am doing wrong.

where is RRji?

This is where I use the Sealed With A Kiss method.

B2TgSBSCYAAH20a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back