• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Scholarship for Brahmin Students Regarding

ananthu_arun72

My son got 98.06% in the recently held TN +2 exams. But it is very difficult to find admissions for B.Com in any of the top instituions denying because of our community. Why don't we initiate to build a good meritorious college for our guys. Also i want to know is there any scholarship for this sort of students? How to apply for it?

Attachments

• +2 MARK SHEET.PNG
    +2 MARK SHEET.PNG
    24 KB · Views: 46

tbs

hi

try kanchipuram .....mutt running university too...try shastra university in thanjavur....

usaiyer

The India Cement ,Chennai is also running a college in Chennai. May be you can try there too. All the best.
For starting colleges we can think of if some philanthropists
extend support for sharing infrastructure and providing a budget for early years.

NRV

My son got 98.06% in the recently held TN +2 exams. But it is very difficult to find admissions for B.Com in any of the top instituions denying because of our community. Why don't we initiate to build a good meritorious college for our guys. Also i want to know is there any scholarship for this sort of students? How to apply for it?
You will get admission in A.M.Jain college in self finance stream. The aided stream in almost all colleges has very few open seats and I am not sure how they are given. Even though you pay the fees, a few like A.M.Jain have transparent system. Plus teaching staff and facilities are far better than other colleges.
Also he can use the morning shift time and enroll himself at CMA (formerly ICWA) and complete the professional degree in parallel

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks