• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sashtiapta poorthi

• Thread starter Ramadurai Rajagandhi
  • Start date
R

Ramadurai Rajagandhi

Greetings to all members
I would like to know that I have turned 60 years by star birthday on 31.05.2021, I had all the plans to have the function of sashtiapata poorthy. Owing to lock down I could not perform and I and my spouse just had a darshan of Vinayaka temple is situated on our campus.

My question is Can I perform the Sashtiapta poorthy other than the above date when and how? I'm just waiting for the lifting of lockdown.

Looking forward to hearing from the members of the Association to use your expertise to guide me. I'm a Vadakalai Iyyengar.

Regards
Ramadurai K R , Chennai

Latest ads

Back