• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sachin Tendulkar misses the last bus, asks for lift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sachin Tendulkar misses the last bus, asks for lift

July 12, 2015,

12-1436681030-sachintendulkar-bus-600.jpg

Sachin Tendulkar at the bus stop in Great Haseley Oxfordshire. Photo from Sachin's Instagram page Sachin

London, July 12: Did you ever imagine a day when batting legend Sachin Tendulkar would be left stranded at a bus stop and asking for a lift? Though it might sound unreal, it did happen, but not in India but in the United Kingdom (UK).

Tendulkar, who is in England to watch the Wimbledon tennis tournament, last night (July 11), missed the last bus at Great Haseley Oxfordshire and asked for a drop from his Twitter followers.

Missed the last bus, can anyone give me a lift??," Tendulkar tweeted on Saturday accompanied with a picture of him on Instagram at the bus stop. Soon after this tweet, there were many responses from his fans from India, some of whom rued the fact that they could not help the former Indian captain. "Hope i was there to give lift.... !!! Even would hv given car," one of them replied.

http://www.oneindia.com/sports/cricket/sachin-tendulkar-misses-last-bus-asks-lift-1804108.html

I appreciate the little Master for thinking on his feet and posting his trouble in Twitter...We are not Sachin's but may be we can share our issues openly...Half the problem gets solved by sharing it with our near and dear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back