• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Russian actor, 84, ties the knot with his 24-year-old fiancée - Match made in Heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian actor, 84, ties the knot with his 24-year-old fiancée - Match made in Heaven!

An 84-year-old Russian actor famous for more than 140 roles in Soviet and Russian films has announced he plans to start a family with his new wife who is 60 years his junior.

Legendary Russian actor Ivan Krasko married his 24-year-old fiancée Natalia Shevel, a former student of his, in a secret ceremony attended only by close friends and family yesterday in St Petersburg.

Despite criticism from many, the pair described their relationship in an interview with Russian media as a 'match made in heaven'.

2C1F0CB300000578-0-image-a-19_1441843848296.jpg

They met while the father-of-six was teaching fine art at St Petersburg Institute of Liberal Education and Ms Shevel, one of his students, began writing him poetry which he said had made a 'huge impression' on him.

The actor, who has been married three times before toy younger wives, said: 'As a result of her words, I started to feel like a man in a way that I thought had long since vanished. But it was like being rebooted, and something which was missing returned.'

In the interview shortly before the ceremony the pair said they feel they cannot spend a single day apart and are living together in the actor's apartment in central Moscow.

Mr Krasko, who will turn 85 in two weeks, added that the relationship prior to their marriage remained platonic, but he now hopes they will have a family together as they 'both wanted children' and that there was a mutual attraction between them both.

The grandfather-of-three said: 'Naturally she has some worries about the future, but for me this is an exciting new time in my life.'

He said he had not yet met her family, although she had been introduced to his sons.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-start-family-new-wife-24.html#ixzz3lLICsCnL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back