• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rituals after death of adopted father

kmeenakshi

I am Meenakshi. My husband was adopted when he was a kid. my father in law also has 2 sons. My husband is an actor. Looks matter for him. Does he need to shave his head after my father in laws death. If so on which day. Is there any way that is possible so that he need not. As he is an actor it can effect his career. I don't mind shaving my own head instead of his. I don't know much of these Vedic rules. When do all the family members need to cut their hair. Do they need to leave sikha. Can someone reply as early as possible. Does my son also needs to cut.

Latest ads

Back