• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rising number of CBSE Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought samacheer kalvi (uniform syllabus across levels) is the bane of education in TN and more were seen shifting from State board to CBSE schools to improve the overall quality of education..But this is the situation pan India with more schools joining the CBSE bandwagon in rapid pace!

Getting marks alone is not sufficient to succeed!

It is a late realization! But better late than never!

I was part of the first batch in the CBSE 10 + 2 pattern..There were lot of parents who were anxious about the marks..I never felt the pressure for marks from my parents who gave me complete freedom to choose what I want

We should always go for wholesome development of chidren..They should be able to mould children into multi talented..I always prefer CBSE schools anytime

CBSE schools triple as board?s popularity grows across India - The Times of India

I thought samacheer kalvi (uniform syllabus across levels) is the bane of education in TN and more were seen shifting from State board to CBSE schools to improve the overall quality of education..But this is the situation pan India with more schools joining the CBSE bandwagon in rapid pace!

Getting marks alone is not sufficient to succeed!

It is a late realization! But better late than never!

I was part of the first batch in the CBSE 10 + 2 pattern..There were lot of parents who were anxious about the marks..I never felt the pressure for marks from my parents who gave me complete freedom to choose what I want

We should always go for wholesome development of chidren..They should be able to mould children into multi talented..I always prefer CBSE schools anytime

CBSE schools triple as board?s popularity grows across India - The Times of India
hi

i used to teach in CBSE school in chennai......i like cbse curriculams......my kids were studied in CBSE school in delhi.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back