• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Retired cop drives home a message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janaki Jambunathan

I was surprised that I earned Rs. 1,000 by plying by the meter,” he explains.

“On my first ‘savari’, a traffic policeman stopped me near Chennai Central, and when I told him I was a retired sub-inspector, he was surprised. I never haggle with commuters but tell them to insist that drivers ply only by the meter,” says Mr. Sekar.

Sekar says drivers can earn up to Rs. 1,000 or more if they work for 12 hours every day.
“They should abstain from vices. I am not part of any autorickshaw stand and I go anywhere my passenger wants me to. Besides, not even a single policeman has harassed me, which proves that if autorickshaw drivers have all the documents and follow the rules of the road, there won’t be any problem,” he says.
Interestingly, Mr. Sekar was an autorickshaw driver before he joined the police force in 1984 as a constable.

During his service, he was saving money to buy an autorickshaw and he bought one in his daughter’s name and employed someone to drive it.

It is exactly the reason why Autos could not be regulated oweners are serving Police Men and that is more interesting!

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwib5erMi4vLAhUBCo4KHWrEDdsQqQIIIDAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thehindu.com%2Fnews%2Fcities%2Fchennai%2Fretired-cop-drives-home-a-message%2Farticle8259558.ece&usg=AFQjCNG_C75fXV5NmfS8fARCr7HmE4vfIA&sig2=qX3OtlvP4QiEoTBx29AnOA

முற்றிலும் உண்மை. சென்னை நகரில் இயங்கும் பெரும்பாலான ஆட்டோ ரிக்_ஷாக்களின் உரிமையாளர்கள் காவல் துறையினரோ அவர்களின் உறவினர்களோ தான். யாராவது புகார் செய்தால் ஒன்று சமரசம் செய்யப்படும். அல்லது நீங்கள் புறப்படுங்கள், நடவடிக்கை எடுக்கிறோம் என்ற உறுதி அளிக்கப்படும். அவ்வளவு தான்.

A head constable working in Chennai north, owns a cab in his wife's name.

He has 5 cars ............4 AC and one non-AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back