• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Request to Assist for a Heart Surgery of a Poor Brahmin Poojari (Daily wager)

Ganessr

Dear Members,

My name is Sreeram Ganeshan who is presently located in Bangalore and a native of Coimbatore. My Wife belong to Palakkad.
One of our relative, is a native of Palakkad (Thrithamara Agraharam) is presently suffering from a serious heart ailment , Ventricular Tachycardia, (heart beats at >300 bpm, which is life threatening). The medications given were not helping much to control it and it requires a treatment of ICD Implantation (A device similar to pacemaker which can control the heart beat).

About the patient, his name is Ramachandran, 63 years, and he is a daily wage poojari at palakkad. Due to his present conditions he is not able to go to the work as well. His family condition is very poor (with 2 daughters married). and no much savings leftover.
The cost of the treatment as confirmed by the hospitals in palakkad and coimbatore is 500000 (3.5 lac for the device and the operations, medicine and hospital charge of 1.5 lacs approx). He does not have any insurance coverage and as he is in General category, does not have any Government schemes support.

We have checked with the SatyaSai Hospital in Bangalore to avail the free or subsidised treatment, but they have told us that due to the COVID issues, there are no sponsors for the treatment and machine cost hence it cannot be done by them. They have referred us to outside hospitals.
The patient's daughter has checked with Brahmana sabha at palakkad, but got a response that due to lack of fund (COVID Crisis) the support cannot be provided.

hence I request the members here to assist him by any means of financial donation to cover the cost of treatment. (I have promised my support to the family, however as the cost is high i am facing difficulty to support with entire amount).

I request the proud members here to support the family for the cause. I am attaching the medical reports of him to prove the genuinely of this. I can provide further information upon request.

I have initiated a campign at ketto, to support this cause. Kindly spread this among your groups as well so that people can donate as per their capacity.

Please find the link:
Beneficiary name:
ramachandran K
UPI ID: [email protected]

Please reach to me for any clarifications
Thanks,
Sreeram G
[email protected]
+91 9443818632

Attachments

• medical document.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • medical document_2.jpg
    medical document_2.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 13
  • medical document_1.jpg
    medical document_1.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 9
  • medical document_4.jpg
    medical document_4.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 8
  • medical document_3.jpg
    medical document_3.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 9
OP
G

Ganessr

Dear Members,

My name is Sreeram Ganeshan who is presently located in Bangalore and a native of Coimbatore. My Wife belong to Palakkad.
One of our relative, is a native of Palakkad (Thrithamara Agraharam) is presently suffering from a serious heart ailment , Ventricular Tachycardia, (heart beats at >300 bpm, which is life threatening). The medications given were not helping much to control it and it requires a treatment of ICD Implantation (A device similar to pacemaker which can control the heart beat).

About the patient, his name is Ramachandran, 63 years, and he is a daily wage poojari at palakkad. Due to his present conditions he is not able to go to the work as well. His family condition is very poor (with 2 daughters married). and no much savings leftover.
The cost of the treatment as confirmed by the hospitals in palakkad and coimbatore is 500000 (3.5 lac for the device and the operations, medicine and hospital charge of 1.5 lacs approx). He does not have any insurance coverage and as he is in General category, does not have any Government schemes support.

We have checked with the SatyaSai Hospital in Bangalore to avail the free or subsidised treatment, but they have told us that due to the COVID issues, there are no sponsors for the treatment and machine cost hence it cannot be done by them. They have referred us to outside hospitals.
The patient's daughter has checked with Brahmana sabha at palakkad, but got a response that due to lack of fund (COVID Crisis) the support cannot be provided.

hence I request the members here to assist him by any means of financial donation to cover the cost of treatment. (I have promised my support to the family, however as the cost is high i am facing difficulty to support with entire amount).

I request the proud members here to support the family for the cause. I am attaching the medical reports of him to prove the genuinely of this. I can provide further information upon request.

I have initiated a campign at ketto, to support this cause. Kindly spread this among your groups as well so that people can donate as per their capacity.

Please find the link:
Beneficiary name:
ramachandran K
UPI ID: [email protected]

Please reach to me for any clarifications
Thanks,
Sreeram G
[email protected]
+91 9443818632
Thanks for assisting this cause

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.