• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Request for My daughter school tuition fees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Please see below: https://www.tamilbrahmins.com/threads/request-for-my-daughter-school-tuition-fees.49059/post-462457

Request for Tuition fees

This is sasikumar Rajagopal from Chennai.
My daughter presently class XI studying in sankara Vidyalaya Matriculation Higher Secondary School Velachery Road East Tambaram Chennai – 600059

Request for Tuition fees
(Maths, physics ,biology )
please support for me
Each subject fee

Maths 6000
Physics 7500
Chemistry 8000
Per year fees

totally 21500 tutions fee

If any you help me. It will be of a great help. I am presently financially very poor. If its possible please help me your level best

Ram Ram

Last edited by a moderator:

prasad1

Gold Member
Gold Member

Mission and Methodology​

Shiksha Sopan is a non-governmental organization (NGO) whose purpose is to impart value- based education to economically weaker section of the society. Its various activities are spreaded in and around the lush-green campus of IIT Kanpur. Shiksha Sopan's philosophy stands on three pillars of Shiksha, Sanskar, and Swavalamban. We believe that education is not merely loading children with information. Therefore, we try our best to establish a connection of class-room teaching with daily-life activities and behaviors. With this point in mind, we keep organizing various activities that are aimed to further nurture these values.

They may have noble goals, but do not give aids specifically to Brahmin Kids for education.

prasad1

Gold Member
Gold Member
Request for Tuition fees

This is sasikumar Rajagopal from Chennai.
My daughter presently class XI studying in sankara Vidyalaya Matriculation Higher Secondary School Velachery Road East Tambaram Chennai – 600059

Request for Tuition fees
(Maths, physics ,biology )
please support for me
Each subject fee

Maths 6000
Physics 7500
Chemistry 8000
Per year fees

totally 21500 tutions fee

If any you help me. It will be of a great help. I am presently financially very poor. If its possible please help me your level best

Ram Ram
PM me I will try to do my best.

srama6

Many thanks for helping the needy 🙏
My pleasure....money was transferred today through my contact in Chennai and I guess Mr. Sasikumar acknowledged the receipt of the money.

Mr.Sasikumar - our best wishes to your daughter's education. May God bless your family with abundant prosperity! Please do not lose hope and have faith in God!

nuhrig108

Gold Member
Gold Member
I hope it has all worked out - I just read this posting. If you still need help, please send me your daughter's grades as well as your bank details - I will see if we can help out as well. You can email me at [email protected],com, I am sure I could spare $51 for the cause which may not cover the entire bill but will at least help partially. My husband and I encourage effort and self-driven enthusiasm of brahmin girls and if your daughter is self-driven, I could offer some assistance especially when NGOs and others deny brahmin children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks