• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Request for financial assistance to perform my Father 25 year "Vila Sraddham @ Rameswaram and Final at Kasi -Varanasi!!

iyeriyer

!!GURUBHYO NAMAHA!!
Respected Members
  1. My Name's - S Ganapathi Sharma alias Manikantan - 41 yrs- Bachelor. Residing at Southern Bengaluru. Vadhula Gotram -Bharani Natchathiram. Kuladaivam "VAIDEESWARN KOVIL". Ancestors -Tanjore and Trichy.
  2. I Need to perform my father's VILA SRADDHAM - 25th year [expired in 1996]. As per appropriate advice from Vadhyars and Sastrigal - the only son in a family has to perform these compulsory rituals at Rameswaram, Kasi, Allahabad and Gaya.
  3. I hail from a humble background neither gifted with any ancestral property of parents, government pension, FD, relatives, siblings, friends to perform this NAIMITTIKA KARMA I.E PITRU KARMA!.
  4. I STAY WITH WIDOW MOTHER AGED 65 YRS. BOTH OF US ARE CURRENTLY UNEMPLOYED. [NITYA EKADASI]
  5. MOTHER WAS PERFORMING COOK JOB AND I WAS WORKING ON CONTRACT BASIS.
  6. THIS MONETARY AID SEEKING IS PURELY BASED ON OUR SANATANA DHARMA PRINCIPLES AS PROCLAIMED BY BHAGAVAN SRI KRISHNA TEACHINGS IN BHAGAVTH GEETHA!!.[KARMA YOGAM]
  7. MY GRANDFATHER [FATHER SIDE] AND MY FATHER FAILED IN NITYA AND NAIMITTIKA KARMA!!. NEITHER THEY PERFORMED SANDHYAVANDANAM-BRAHMAYAGNAM AND THEIR "PRATYABDIKA SRADDHAM.
  8. THEIR NON-PERFORMANCE HAS RESULTED IN ACCUMULATED SINS!!. THIS WILL LEAD TO MY PERDITION AND RUIN UNLESS, THE EFFECTS OF THE SINFUL CONDUCT ARE REMOVED AND ACTS OF ATONEMENT LIKE PILGRIMAGE ETC, ARE PERFORMED.
  9. AS A RESULT, I MUST ALSO PERFORM "PRAYASCHITA KARMA". IT IS ONLY BY THESE MEANS THAT AS AN INDIVIDUAL I CAN TRY TO REMOVE THE SINFUL TENDENCIES WHICH ARE THE ROOT OF ALL MY CURRENT AGONIES AND POVERTY!!! THE SEERS AND SAGES OF OLDEN DAYS REALISED THAT IT WAS HUMAN TO ERR AND NO MAN WAS PERFECT AND THEREFORE PROVIDED THE EXPIATORY RITES!!!
  10. I REQUEST ALL THE MEMBERS TO GENEROUSLY DONATE TO THIS PIOUS CAUSE. ACCORDING TO ADI SHANKARACHARYA[BHAGAVATH PADA] "THOSE WHO OFFER MONEY TO PERFORM SRADDHA KARYA WILL BE BLESSED WITH THE PHALA OF PERFORMING "ASHWAMDEHA YAGA" NOT ONLY FOR THEM BUT ALSO THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS, WIFE, CHILDREN ETC., WILL LEAD A BLISSFUL, HEALTHY AND ATTAIN SALVATION." TAITTARIYA SAMHITA SHIKSHAVALLI
  11. THE DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
RAIL TRANSPORTATION CHARGES FOR TWO MEMBERS [MYSELF AND MY MOTHER]
TO AND FRO
A

1​
Residence to Railway Station​
40 [20*2]​
40.00​
2​
Bengaluru to Chennai​
500[ 250*2]​
500.00​
3​
Chennai to Rameswaram​
960[480*2]​
960.00​
4​
Rameswaram to Varanasi​
2200 [1100*2]​
2200.00​
5​
Varanasi to Allahabad [Prayagraj]​
800[400*2]​
800.00​
6​
Allahabad [Prayagraj] to Gaya​
800[400*2]​
800.00​
7​
Gaya to Varanasi​
700[350*2]​
700.00​
8​
Varanasi to Rameswaram​
2200[1100*2]​
2200.00​
9​
Rameswaram to Chennai​
960[480*2]​
960.00​
10​
Chennai to Bengaluru​
500[250*2]​
500.00​
11​
Railway Station to Residence​
40[20*2]​
40.00​
Total

B
RAMESWARAM SRADDHAM = 30,000/-
Vadhyar Sambavani​
Brahmana Bhojanam For Seven Vaidhikas​
Annadanam​
Prayaschitha Sraddham​
Dakshinai​
New Veshti [Dhoti – As Per Ritual]​
Sraddha Materials [ as per Vadhyar/Sastrigal requirement]​
Room Rent Etc​
Miscellaneous​
C
KASI/ ALLAHABAD [PRAYAGRAJ] / GAYA SRADDHAM = 40,000/
Kasi [Vadhyar Sambavani ]​
Allahabad [Prayagraj] [Vadhyar Sambavani ]​
Gaya [Vadhyar Sambavani ]​
Brahmana Bhojanam For Seven Vaidhikas @ 3 Places i.e. [21 Brahmana Bhojanam]​
Annadanam @ 3 places​
Prayaschitha Sraddham @ 3 places​
Dakshinai​
New Veshti [Dhoti – As Per Ritual]​
Sraddha Materials [ as per Vadhyar/Sastrigal requirement]​
Room Rent Etc​
Miscellaneous​

Grand total = A +B +C = 9700+30000+40000= 79700/-.

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL.
AWAITING EARLY RESPONSE.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards and Pranams
S Ganapathi Sharma alias S Manikantan

9632 7455 78

Attachments

• Sraddha Details.docx
    18.8 KB · Views: 8

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.