• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

request for education help for my daughter 10th std

I am sasikumar from East tambaram, my daughter now 10th std, I am financially backward but my daughter bright in studies,

I need help from our community.,

Otherwise if anyone can help my daughter's fees,

I shall repay by monthly basis.,

Thank u
SASIKUMAR

Thank you sir
My mobile number 8668132556
Dear sir please please please help me
I am sasikumar from East tambaram, my daughter now 10th std, I am financially backward but my daughter bright in studies,

Thank u
SASIKUMAR

SankarV

Thank u
SASIKUMAR
Dear sir,

Please lets know the fee break up for the 10th class along with Registration Number of the student and complete school bank details to which the fee should be credited, to the WhatsApp Number 9849017745. We will contribute whatever is possible.

Withe best regards,
sankar

muduser

Thank u
SASIKUMAR
Dear Mr. Sasikuamr,

I fully trust there is a reason to support but can you upload the School Id card & the latest Progress report of your daughter. You can even what's app on 9818333056.

SankarV

Thank u
SASIKUMAR
Dear members who have responded to this post already,

I have been in touch with Sri Sasi Kumar Sir to help them with required financial aid.
I plan to sponsor the entire academic year fees for class 10th of his daughter subject to her performance and if she excels in her education I will sponsor her Plus 1 too!!
If anyone from this group has already contributed, please share the details of the contribution so there is no duplication of effort!! I have already requested Sri Sasi Kumar to share the same..
I will deduct the contributed amount from the ones that I intend to sponsor.
This way all of us can contribute to other members of the group who are also in need of the financial aid.
If you see reason, please help me in this endeavor and maximize the help to others!!
If you feel it is not right to share the details on this platform, you can send a private message to my below Mobile / WhatsApp number with the full knowledge of Sri Sasi Kumar so the details are highly private.
Once the required amount is realized we will request Sri Sasi Kumar to post a reply asking members to stop further contributions..

Best Regards,
Sankar V (9849017745)

kanth2803

Thank u
SASIKUMAR

I have been in touch with Sri Sasi Kumar Sir to help them with required financial aid.
I plan to sponsor the entire academic year fees for class 10th of his daughter subject to her performance and if she excels in her education I will sponsor her Plus 1 too!!
If anyone from this group has already contributed, please share the details of the contribution so there is no duplication of effort!! I have already requested Sri Sasi Kumar to share the same..
This way all of us can contribute to other members of the group who are also in need of the financial aid.
If you see reason, please help me in this endeavor and maximize the help to others!!
If you feel it is not right to share the details on this platform, you can send a private message to my below Mobile / WhatsApp number with the full knowledge of Sri Sasi Kumar so the details are highly private.
Once the required amount is realized we will request Sri Sasi Kumar to post a reply asking members to stop further contributions..

Best Regards,
Sankar V (9849017745)

reglobal

Best Regards,
Sankar V (9849017745)
We also got in touch with Sri Sasi Kumar and were waiting for the school to request payment for the same.
Glad to know that many of us in the community are willing to help.
Thanks for the post Sankar Sir.

We will work with some other members who are in need of the financial aid.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts