• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Remedy to Fix Bad Things after Bad Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear brahmins,

I have one doubt just to be cleared off..in the past months, there have been some bad things happening in my entire family..first the demised of an uncle before last year deepavali...then bike accident of another uncle..followed by another demised of uncle and two other bike accidents involving uncles as well. yday one of my uncle's daughter, was also hit by bike while she is walking..does this mean anything? some says due to the first demise of my uncle..it was not natural death..they say the time of death is inauspicious hence all this things are taking place. is there any remedy or prayers to stop or get rid of this problem.

pls help.

thanks.

Sashi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back