• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Religion is Arbitrarily Inherited

Jaykay767

Some points to add -

Scientific view is is that the universe is random and nature has evolved many scientific principles operating randomly,

Our ancient view is that there is a god design that permeates and operates through our the universe. So this design has a higher purpose and all of us are traversing the universe for now in the human form.

even when it comes to religion, ethnicity, and counties, there are concepts of soul clusters that are born together and traverse the universe together, so inheriting a religion may not be arbitrary as it seems,

my view - I have considered both the possibilities for long and I am more inclined to the religious views of our ancients. The reason being the more you investigate their claims critically, you find that it is true. Some of you can refer my earlier posts on this.

As I said, I will write on Brahman, atma in a separate thread and give my interpretation of our scriptures.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts