• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

regarding my sister-in-law's death and my doing the tenth day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,

yes , you can do . Technically you need to start with the ninth day ritual and complete till 13th. since you do these rituals also make sure you do a annual srardha henceforth atleast in a very simple way.

No doubt that you are earning a lot of punya and blessings by doing this.

Thanks,
Arun M

You can do the 10th day rituvals and continued upto 13th day gragyam.

Before that ou should confirm who had did the funeral cermoney for first two days. If it a adapted son
then he should continure. If it is a third person not related to ur family then you can do this as per advice of
ykour vathiyar you should do the cermonies If second day cermoney is comleted then you can start from 9th dayfns and
comp[lete it upto thirteen days.i.e 10 th day Dasagam,11th day Ekothistam 12th day Sabindikaranam 13th day Graha Yagnam.
consult with your vathiyar.

Rajappa Namakkal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back