• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Real Credit Card...!!! [ TVK ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4646

12417765_1682624911987628_2035981852646605059_n.jpg

Husband, besides being life-time ... unlimited. zero interest, non repayable credit card, a free washer of clothes,

grinder of flower , unpaid cook etc. ...... all in one !!

Does experience talk, Mohan Sir? :)

In my sweet home, I play the role of 'dasavadhAni'!! :ballchain:

Does experience talk, Mohan Sir? :)

In my sweet home, I play the role of 'dasavadhAni'!! :ballchain:

Is there anything wrong, If I honestly accept the experience?

My wife is working in a Central Govt. Depart; She is yet to retire from service;
Since I am working in a financial company as Auditor after my retirement from Bank, I manage to find some spare time to help her in house hold work.

There are various ways one can help...Cutting vegetables, soaking clothes in detergent and putting in washing machine or drying clothes besides taking care of provision and grocery purchase..Understanding is most important!!

My observations:

1. If someone is brought up in paNNaiyAr style in young age, it is difficult to make them help in household chores!!

2. Efficient women who are home makers have to do much more work than other inefficient homemakers. :)

There are various ways one can help...Cutting vegetables, soaking clothes in detergent and putting in washing machine or drying clothes besides taking care of provision and grocery purchase..Understanding is most important!!
No harm being a house husband.

Wife brings in the moola, husband cuts vegetables and washes the dishes.

Most important is making coffee for wife in the morning when she wakes up and also be ready with a smile and coffee when she returns home.

It takes time and experience to perfect the house husband act.lol

There is some law in life that you pay at the end of life for the acts in younger age.

Life is a great leveller.

Many times one returns more than one gives.

This is far from reality.

It is all money.

If the husband earns more he can be considered as a ‘
Credit Card’

கைப்பொருள் உள்ளானை கல்லானே ஆனலும் எல்லரும் எள்ளுவர்,
கைப்பொருள் இல்லானை இல்லாலும் வேண்டாள், மற்றும் ஈன்ற எடுத்த தாய் வேண்டாள் செல்லாது அவன் வாய்ச்சொல்.

Nobody can deny this.

For obvious reasons if the husband becomes a 'house husband', he will be considered worthless like an used ‘
post card’.

Dear Krish Sir,

Please be clear when you post something. :)
I understand that you are writing about househusband, after retirement! :couch2:

This is far from reality.

It is all money.

If the husband earns more he can be considered as a ‘
Credit Card’

கைப்பொருள் உள்ளானை கல்லானே ஆனலும் எல்லரும் எள்ளுவர்,
கைப்பொருள் இல்லானை இல்லாலும் வேண்டாள், மற்றும் ஈன்ற எடுத்த தாய் வேண்டாள் செல்லாது அவன் வாய்ச்சொல்.

Nobody can deny this.

For obvious reasons if the husband becomes a 'house husband', he will be considered worthless like an used ‘
post card’.
Ji,
I know the kuRaL.

I am neither a credit card; nor a used post card, but liquid cash.... have all time value (but not in movement during election time)

Most important is making coffee for wife in the morning when she wakes up and also be ready with a smile and coffee when she returns home.

There is some law in life that you pay at the end of life for the acts in younger age.

I know any think I say, may go over one's head. One may try to reply something different to the level of one's
understanding.
For sharing work in a house hold, also, there needs some maturity of mind.

Last edited:
I was writing about house husbands after retirement. not any particular house husband.

also retirement is not a preconditon for becoming a house husband.

Any time one can become househusband based on wifes will and pleasure.

Henpecked husbands are mostly house husbands irrespective of the fact whether it is before or after retirement, but conveniently term this as wife's will and pleasure.

Sorry to derail the jokes thread but the topic kinda made me involved.

My wife loves it when I make coffee for her. It makes her nostalgic of her studying days when her mother used to give her steaming coffee. Since, in our "culture" the lady is often taken for granted, I jump to take the load off her whenever possible. Cutting the veggies, sweeping and mopping etc are regularly done by both of us. I cook well, and indulge in that as well.

If I dont do the kitchen work, I would be taking care of the kid... so work is always shared. I do not believe in "since you are a woman, only you should do this"...

Btw, I am very much active and young ;D... far too many years to go before retirement.

Oh, and if fortune permits me the luxury of a "house-husband", I'd love that.

Hmmmmmmmmm .......... Some ladies are 'given and kept' = 'koduththu vaiththavargaL'! :D
I never envy them but appreciate their understanding hubbies ! :clap2:

P.S: My eldest maternal uncle was one such hubby. Both my uncle and aunt were very busy doctors. :thumb:

hi

helping wife is not a problem....the real problem is taking husband's as an advantage.....telling abt husband in front of others...

helping hand in need and to be appreciated....

Sorry to derail the jokes thread but the topic kinda made me involved.

My wife loves it when I make coffee for her. It makes her nostalgic of her studying days when her mother used to give her steaming coffee. Since, in our "culture" the lady is often taken for granted, I jump to take the load off her whenever possible. Cutting the veggies, sweeping and mopping etc are regularly done by both of us. I cook well, and indulge in that as well.

If I dont do the kitchen work, I would be taking care of the kid... so work is always shared. I do not believe in "since you are a woman, only you should do this"...

Btw, I am very much active and young ;D... far too many years to go before retirement.

Oh, and if fortune permits me the luxury of a "house-husband", I'd love that.

Great !

Doing small small help, and sharing some work at home does not mean a person has become " house husband ".

Only those who have mutual intimacies with their spouses in real sense and capable of understanding anything from others point of view could afford to do this.
Sir, your statement that "My wife loves it when I make coffee for her" ....would certainly be enviable to many forum members !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back