• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ragging: Keralite student struggling for life after seniors force-feed her toilet lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

GANESH65

Ragging in colleges has been quite an evil for all these years. No solid solution to stop this menace has so far been found. A 19 year nursing student from Kerala has has become latest victim of this menace In an incidence reported from Gulbarga, Karnataka this girl was forced fed toilet cleaning liquid for failing to obey orders of her seniors to dance nude in her hostel. The girl is admitted to Calicut medical collage hospital in a critical condition and is unable even to drink water as her intestine is severely damaged. She may not be the first one to be ragged and also may not be the last. But such cruelty in the name of ragging is certainly not acceptable and every one should raise their voice against such uncivilized practices. If ragging starts taking lives, there is nothing wrong in suggesting the capital punishment for people indulging in ragging..

I wonder how ragging became a culture in colleges to start with?

Colleges too are to be blamed cos they allow orientation nights for juniors to meet seniors.

Its very depressing for a junior to be bullied by a senior..when I was in college I fought back with my seniors..actually I was scared but I put up a false front of being brave and totally told seniors to F off direct on their faces cos I had to act rude so that they wont bully me.

My other friends were scared they would be boycotted by seniors and allowed themselves to be ragged.

I did not care who boycotted me cos who needs seniors help when I can study myself.

I feel any form of ragging should not be allowed and orientation nights should NOT be permitted in colleges.

Its up to college professors to orientate juniors and not senior students.

Last edited:
not intent on bragging... here in canada, they have freshers week. the seniors organize fun, games, parties, trips and educational hints for the coming juniors. so civilized.

why not the governments initiate movements like this?

not intent on bragging... here in canada, they have freshers week. the seniors organize fun, games, parties, trips and educational hints for the coming juniors. so civilized.

why not the governments initiate movements like this?
hi

becoz not civilized....even my daughter helps freshmen in medical school in USA....the seniors provide helps for juniors....we can't

expect these things in india...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back