• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

R G Srinivas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskaram to everyone. I am R G Srinivas. I joined tamilbrahmins.com yesterday. I am aged 51. I live in New Delhi. I am a Tamil Iyer vathima from Pallakad. My Father is from Pallakad and mother from Thrissur area. I was working in a Central Government Organisation and took voluntary retirement in 2011. The reason being a long time me mental illness which I am not ashamed to admit. I need not have taken voluntary retirement but I was not completely cured and also there was and is too much of politics and regionalism. I could not take it any longer. Now I am working from home. My family is a large but poor family and I am 7th in my house. I could not marry due circumstance and also my above mentioned illness. Now I am perfectly okay. I am now completely cured and fine. Both my parents are not more. That is all for now. I am interested in many things. I have a flair for foreign languages. I know German very well and some Spanish and Russian too. I think it enough for now. I will post my views in the forum and take part in discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back