• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Quite interesting and Highly effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raji Ram

Gold Member
Gold Member

Dear P J Sir,

Sangom Sir has given the reply to you. FYI, I walk just with an imaginary 8 and do not have any markings.

I guess the clockwise and anticlockwise walking might be the secret. Please continue your usual walk. :)

My brother has time only at night for walk. Early dinner; some relaxation; walk for 30 minutes, is his routine

which I too follow. Up to two floors, he doesn't use the elevator. He is also very strict in his diet. :thumb:

P.J.

Shri PJ,

The best time is before breakfast or in the evening (sandhyA). You can mark this 8 on your terrace and it will be very convenient. I know people who follow this 8 and have benefitted but personally I do not believe in this walking "fad".

sangom Sir

thanks; i have started doing it in our back yard in the evening as we do not have any terrace; in fact most houses in US /UK do not have any terrace.

P.J.

Dear P J Sir,

Sangom Sir has given the reply to you. FYI, I walk just with an imaginary 8 and do not have any markings.

I guess the clockwise and anticlockwise walking might be the secret. Please continue your usual walk. :)

My brother has time only at night for walk. Early dinner; some relaxation; walk for 30 minutes, is his routine

which I too follow. Up to two floors, he doesn't use the elevator. He is also very strict in his diet. :thumb:

Raji Madam

Thanks; i do more walking and now added to my regular walking , i will do this 8 in the evening.

I am also very strict with my diet ; maintaining my weight.

Raji Ram

Gold Member
Gold Member

May be if we are able to walk 8 on a slanting wooden roof, the effect will be much more! :lol:

Photo courtesy: Google images.

New%20Shingles%20Installation%20On%20Roof%20Top%20-%20Empire%20Gen%20Construction%20USA%20Inc.%20New%20York,%20NY.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks