• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Puttaparthi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhagwan Sri Satya Saibaba

Bhagwan Sri Satya Saibaba is a God sent great soul, who has inspired tens and thousands of people to render service to humanity by his own example. Our sincere prayers to Almighty to bless him full life.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Swami has given us one more chance to correct ourselves. So lets make use of this opportunity and chant rudram, sing bhajans,and extend helping hand to others.
Kanula Mundara Kadali Aade Karuna Roopamu Neevu{You are the Embodiment of Compassion moving about in front of our eyes}Pilachi Nantane Palukarinche Prema Bhavamu Neevu!{You are the Embodiment of Love who responds to our calls}Neeve Maa Sarvam, Neeve Maa Praanam!{You are our all, You are our very life}...

விரைவில் சாய்பாபா குணமடைய வேண்டி கருணாநிதி கடிதம் விரைவில் சாய்பாபா குணமடைய வேண்டி கருணாநித�

சென்னை, ஏப்.5 முதலமைச்சர் கருணாநிதி சத்ய சாய்பாபாவின் செயலாளர் சக்கரவர்த்திக்கு பேக்ஸ் மூலம் ஒரு கடிதம்
u1_kk.jpg
அனுப்பி இருக்கிறார்.

அந்த கடிதத்தில் அவர் கூறியிருப்பதாவது;

சாய்பாபா உடல்நிலை மோசமாக இருப்பதாக வந்த தகவலை அறிந்ததும் மிகவும் மனவேதனை அடைந்தேன். அவர் விரைவாக குணமடைய வேண்டும் என்று வாழ்த்துகிறேன். அவர் மீண்டும் பழைய நிலைக்கு திரும்பி அவருடைய பல்லாயிரக்கணக்கான பக்தர்களுக்கு ஆசிர்வாதங்களை வழங்க வேண்டும்.

சாய்பாபா தமிழ்நாட்டு மக்கள் மீது மிகவும் அன்பு செலுத்தி வந்தார். அவர்கள் நலனில் அக்கறையுடன் இருந்தார். இதனால் அவர் மீது நான் மிகுந்த மரியாதையும், அன்பும் வைத்துள்ளேன்.

சென்னை மக்கள் குடிநீர் திட்டத்துக்காக உரிய நேரத்தில் தனது பங்களிப்பை அளித்து உதவி செய்தார். இதை எப்போதும் மறக்க முடியாது. அவர் விரைவில் குணமடைய மீண்டும் ஒருதடவை எனது சார்பிலும், தமிழக மக்கள் சார்பிலும் வாழ்த்துகிறேன்.

இவ்வாறு கருணாநிதி குறிப்பிட்டுள்ளார்.

Official Statement about Swami’s Health
Issued on April 6, 2011 at 08:00 a.m.

Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba who has entered his 10th day of treatment at this hospital is in a stable state of health as he was yesterday.

There are signs of improvement in the functioning of his kidneys although he is still on dialysis. He continues to be on the ventilator for assisting his respiration.

The blood pressure and all other parameters are satisfactory. The panel of doctors treating him is keeping a constant watch over his health condition.

Signed by
Dr. A. N. Safaya
Director, SSSIHMS-PG.

Kindly read this:

Swami’s Gurupoornima Discourse in 2003. If you recall, that was the year when, after coming back from Kodai, Swami had a big fracture in the leg and had to undergo surgery for the first time ever. That happened in Summer 2003. Later, when He returned to Prashanti, He gave a stirring Discourse on Gurupoornima Day in the course of which He gave a clear indication of what devotees must do when sudden and mysterious setbacks occur to the Body of the Divine.

Nobody needs to be worried or anxious about Swami's wellbeing. No danger can ever befall Swami. Swami will always come out of all difficulties and troubles unscathed; none need to fear or feel sorry or sad. Swami will achieve all success. However, there may be some changes at the physical level because of the food, environment, etc. These however are only temporary and not permanent. Hence, Swami expects you to be always courageous.

What is My medicine? The intense prayers of the devotees are My medicine. During this period, be it in Madras (now Chennai), Hyderabad, Bangalore, or Mumbai, devotees have intensified their prayers and spiritual activities. There is bhajans and namasmarana conducted in each and every home. Some devotees undertook penance and performed yajnas. In this manner, a number of spiritual activities were undertaken praying for the wellbeing of Swami. It is as a result of such fervent prayers that I am able to stand before you and address you today.

Neither did I want this suffering nor did I desire its cure. You wanted this body to be cured of the pain, and you achieved it through your prayers. This body is not Mine. It is yours. Hence, it is your responsibility to look after this body. I am not the deha (body); I am the Dehi (Indweller).

The body is made up of five elements

And is bound to perish sooner or later,

But the Indweller has neither birth nor death.

The Indweller has no attachment whatsoever

And is the Eternal Witness.

Truly speaking, the Indweller,

Who is in the form of the Atma,

Is verily God Himself.

(Telugu Poem)

Doctors made every possible effort to protect this body; they did their duty. I however did not think of this body at all. I demonstrate the ideal that one should not have body attachment. Not only now, for the last two years, I have been repeatedly exhorting you to give up body attachment. Gradually reduce your dehabhimana (body consciousness) and develop Atmabhimana (Atmic consciousness). You are not the body; you are the embodiments of the Atma. The physical body comes and goes. Only the body has suffering, not the Atma.

I have never used My divine power to cure Myself. If I were to use it, I would have been cured of the suffering in a trice. I don't have the selfish feeling that I should get cured. There is not even a trace of selfishness in Me. Everyone should be happy. This is My only desire.

- Extracts from Divine Discourse delivered on July 13, 2003.

RENU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY DEAR LADY,

we missed you. and continue to miss you. your profound, thoughtful and well thought out posts, by their absence, have left a unfillable hole in this forum.

will you please grace us by your presence more regularly from now on?

best wishes, and hope all is well with you and your loved ones :)

Dear Kunjuppu Ji,

Thank you for your kind words.
Kind of missed the Forum thats why I decided to be a bit more regular.

Renu

PUTTAPARTHI: The Andhra Pradesh government stepped up security at Puttaparthi and its neighbouring areas on Friday.

Police reinforcement was rushed in and giant LCD screens put up at vantage points in Puttaparthi, Kothacheruvu and nearby villages. Barricades were set up in and around the super-speciality hospital where Sathya Sai Baba is being treated. Two helipads are being constructed at feverish pace at a private airport nearby to allow VVIPs to land. The Hill view stadium in the town, with a capacity of 50,000, is also being readied.

Top state government sources told TOI that the decision to remove the ventilator will have to be taken by members of the Sathya Sai Central Trust. "We will only maintain law and order and see that everything goes on smoothly. We will not bell the cat," a top government official told TOI.

The Trust members went into a huddle at the hospital to discuss the next course of action. One of the members proposed that they announce Baba had attained 'sajeeva samadhi' (burial while still alive), said sources. But the proposal was shot down keeping in view the likely complications it could cause. Trust members seem clueless on how to deal with the inevitable, a source told TOI.

Devotees though thronged the place with more people pouring in from nearby villages. Many were crying while others prayed for Baba's recovery.

The latest medical bulletin said his health deteriorated further and his response to treatment is poor. "His respiration is supported by ventilator. He is on CRRT system of dialysis to assist kidney functioning. His heart rate and blood pressure continue to be low," said Dr A N Safaya, director, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medicine.

The Sai Baba's heart beat has slowed down and his pulse rate has dropped. "Blood pressure fell rapidly while his liver developed severe infection indicating deterioration in vital health parameters," said a hospital source. Dr Safaya said his liver had stopped functioning. Baba was on artificial liver functioning. Effectiveness of this treatment has not been proved yet.

Rayalseem inspector-general of police Santosh Mehra, supervising the security arrangement, said more forces are likely to be deployed to prevent any untoward incident. Big screens would be installed so that devotees can watch the proceedings at their villages instead of rushing to Puttaparthi.

The state government has deputed 26 tehsildars as protocol officers to Puttaparthi to look after the VVIPs.

in sathya sai speaks volumes of books and in websites,bhagavan sathya sai baba has predicted,that he will live in this body untill 96 years of age.meaning untill 2023.so,i am sure swami will perform yet another miracle for all his loving caring believing devotees,who are so anguished within themselves and are going "nuts" within their hearts.please pray with shraddha and saburi,swami will bounce back again,as usual.

in sathya sai speaks volumes of books and in websites,bhagavan sathya sai baba has predicted,that he will live in this body untill 96 years of age.meaning untill 2023.so,i am sure swami will perform yet another miracle for all his loving caring believing devotees,who are so anguished within themselves and are going "nuts" within their hearts.please pray with shraddha and saburi,swami will bounce back again,as usual.

He has done great service to humanity so as to earn praise from Karunanidhi and people flocking him may not be fools. A good soul doing good work. There is a talk of govt taking over the trust in an eventuality because there is money there; or outsiders also will vie with each other for that matter. It takes a brilliant or a genius or a real saint to start some good productive work for ordinary people. What might not follow is also a divine wish perhaps. Even Narayan has to take 9 different avatars to do good, meaning there cannot be continuity in any eventuality. He may have in spired some other good soul/s to emulate. May all the good work initiated by him run smoothly and fruitfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back