• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Post death do's and don't

Akshayasimman

Hello people,
I'm newbie here.I have a query,and I believe this is the very best platform to clear my chaos.Let me ask my query. Recently my father was passed away 2 weeks back.All the karyams and rituals are done finished with Subham.I'm newly married and I'm having the fear that if we couple supposed to do in any thaambathiyam act,is it paapam?I know I should not, it's not good having the huge loss,but my question is shall we couples separate for a while?

Ladies from the first day of their period time to the 16th day only they can conceive. From 17th day upto starting of next 'period; they cannot conceive.2,4,6, like even days male child will borrn. 1,3,5 odd days female child will born. from the starting of 'peroid' upto 4 days and on new moon, full moon days, astami, ekadasi, dwadasi,chathurdasi, madha pirapu, on janma nakshathra day they should not take intercourse.

from the starting of 'period' 5th day if they take intercourse daughter will born, 6th day son with less intellect; 9th day good daughter; 10th day good son; 11th day adharmam seyyum daughter; 12th day better son; 13th day daughter with prostitute habit; 14th day excellent son; 15th day excellent daughter 16th day sakala narguna mulla son.

If male geens are more male child and if female geenes are more female child will born. do not take intercourse during day time and during midnight, during sandhya kalams. garbha upanishat is explaning about garba vridh

you can take intercourse on other days except masikam and sodhakumpam days. It is nature.

Dear friend,
It all depends on your mindset. Birth and death are events of the body. It is your life and don't wait for someone to guide you. Think and act wisely. You yourself is the guide for your life.
All the best for a happy life.

Ladies from the first day of their period time to the 16th day only they can conceive. From 17th day upto starting of next 'period; they cannot conceive.2,4,6, like even days male child will borrn. 1,3,5 odd days female child will born. from the starting of 'peroid' upto 4 days and on new moon, full moon days, astami, ekadasi, dwadasi,chathurdasi, madha pirapu, on janma nakshathra day they should not take intercourse.

from the starting of 'period' 5th day if they take intercourse daughter will born, 6th day son with less intellect; 9th day good daughter; 10th day good son; 11th day adharmam seyyum daughter; 12th day better son; 13th day daughter with prostitute habit; 14th day excellent son; 15th day excellent daughter 16th day sakala narguna mulla son.

If male geens are more male child and if female geenes are more female child will born. do not take intercourse during day time and during midnight, during sandhya kalams. garbha upanishat is explaning about garba vridh

you can take intercourse on other days except masikam and sodhakumpam days. It is nature.
Nice reply & suggestion for girl or boy babies.Infact, the XX & XY chromosomes determine the girl or boy and Male only is responsible for the birth of baby girl or boy, because of additional Y chromosome.
I don’t know how far the widely popular Chinese chart for having baby girl or boy comply with our Vedic Astrology parameters, but the chart, if followed, is 95% true. If needed, I can post it. I am also practicing & analysing different ideal predictions, as per Astrology, over a decade plus with scientific bias, being a retired Scientist. In my opinion, besides other factors stated above, odd & even days, if the Dasa &/or anthardasa of the native (father) is Sukran and the days dominate sukra Nakshatra and Gocharam say that Sukra is viewing 5th house, than there is higher probability of baby girl. I may be wrong in my interpretation. Learned Vedic Astrology scholars may suggest.
Please suggest: Am I correct, if I feel that Vakkiya Panchangam is best for all human related predictions & selection of auspicious dates, etc and Kanitha Panchangam for Temple related Pujas?
Being a scientific person, my conscious says in Astrology, we should use ephemeris -Astronomical/Steller mathematical charts & calculations, which were not available centuries ago. I have observed differences do come in & Janna Rasi and star padam changes wherever they are around transition zone. Learned Gurus may please suggest? Adiyen V.Rajagopalan Iyengar, Bangalore

This is the reply to Mr.Akshaya Simhan's Querry. Mr.Akshaya, It is generally practiced that kartha should avoid intercourse till the first oonam & masiyam.

This is the reply to Mr.Akshaya Simhan's Querry. Mr.Akshaya, It is generally practiced that kartha should avoid intercourse till the first oonam & masiyam.
If I am not wrong, the conjugal abstinence is not only mandatory for Kartha but for all his brothers in Katha’s place or elsewhere in the world. Please clarify.

Kindly give reply on these .
my younger brother passed away 2 days back
1.can I do sandhya vandanam during theethu period
2.Can I light lamp in pooja room
3.After 13th can I go temple (somebody say 1 year block).

All must do sandhya vandhanam even during all kinds of theetu period. gayathrinjapam only ten times during theetu period. Only after 13 days you may lit lamp in pooja room and you can do panchayathna pooja daily .No brahma yagnam during theetru period. on;ly after one year you may go to temples. you should not celebrate deepavali and pongal.

Latest ads

Back