• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Policemen beat ice cream seller after being asked to pay

prasad1

An ice-cream seller was allegedly beaten by police personnel here in Noida on July 13 after he asked them to pay for the feast.

The entire episode was caught on a camera.

The incident is of July 13 when an inspector along with his constable went to the ice-cream seller and ate ice-cream. They, however, allegedly started beating him when vendor asked for the money. They also allegedly took him to the Police post and again thrashed him there.

"I was selling ice-cream near the Police post when one inspector and a constable came and had ice-cream. When I asked for the Rs 150 which was due, they started beating me. They took me to the police post and they beat me there also," said Amit Kumar the ice-cream vendor.

Vaibhav Kumar, Gautam Budh Nagar SSP said: "I have ordered an investigation in the matter." (ANI)

Read more at: https://www.sify.com/news/policemen...sked-to-pay--news-national-thxeEJifddfec.html

Latest ads

Back