• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pls advice regarding lighting a lamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr.Unclutch,

better you use the clutch to stop the many threads you are opening on the same subject. Your thread opening vehicle is running haywire. Please read the thread " How many hours do we keep swami deepan live" where in replies are there for your Questions.

Cheers.

Hello Friends,

I dont clearly understand the lamp & its direction aspect. I light a single wick lamp which has option for five wicks. The wick/light should face either North/East/West.. right? Or the whole lamp should be kept in the North/East/West directions? I'm confused.

Pls advice

Hello Shri unclutch,

It is enough if you keep the single burning wick pointed towards east/north/west in descending order of efficacy. Another point to note is that any pooja/icon/idols/images of Gods - if you have an altar of sorts - should not come under the shadow, if any, cast by the wick lamp.

Hope it is clear now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back