• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Please give the tamil version as manthra, the following dhanwanthari dhyana slogan

have given the sanskrit and english version of the slogan by Shri Sangom, a senior member of this group in a thread.
शंखं चक्रं जलौघं दधत् अमृतघटं चारु दॊर्भिश्चतुर्भिः ।
सूक्ष्मस्वच्छातिहृद्यांशुक परिविलसन् मौलिं अम्भॊजनॆत्रम् ॥
कालांभॊदॊज्ज्वलांगं कटितटविलसच्चारु पीतांबराढ्यम् ।
वन्दॆ धन्वन्तरिं तं निखिलगदवन प्रौढ दावाग्निलीलम् ॥

śaṃkhaṃ cakraṃ jalaughaṃ dadhat amṛtaghaṭaṃ cāru dorbhiścaturbhiḥ |
sūkṣmasvacchātihṛdyāṃśuka parivilasan mauliṃ ambhojanetram ||
kālāṃbhodojjvalāṃgaṃ kaṭitaṭavilasaccāru pītāṃbarāḍhyam |
vande dhanvantariṃ taṃ nikhilagadavana prauḍha dāvāgnilīlam ||

can some one, including Sri, Sangom, can give a tamil translation of the above manthra, as we have tamil version of vishnu sahasranamam.
I note some specifics like piped, upper quotes in manthra. How do we pronounce it, may also given in the form of audio.
I will be pleased and blessed.

have given the sanskrit and english version of the slogan by Shri Sangom, a senior member of this group in a thread.
शंखं चक्रं जलौघं दधत् अमृतघटं चारु दॊर्भिश्चतुर्भिः ।
सूक्ष्मस्वच्छातिहृद्यांशुक परिविलसन् मौलिं अम्भॊजनॆत्रम् ॥
कालांभॊदॊज्ज्वलांगं कटितटविलसच्चारु पीतांबराढ्यम् ।
वन्दॆ धन्वन्तरिं तं निखिलगदवन प्रौढ दावाग्निलीलम् ॥

śaṃkhaṃ cakraṃ jalaughaṃ dadhat amṛtaghaṭaṃ cāru dorbhiścaturbhiḥ |
sūkṣmasvacchātihṛdyāṃśuka parivilasan mauliṃ ambhojanetram ||
kālāṃbhodojjvalāṃgaṃ kaṭitaṭavilasaccāru pītāṃbarāḍhyam |
vande dhanvantariṃ taṃ nikhilagadavana prauḍha dāvāgnilīlam ||

can some one, including Sri, Sangom, can give a tamil translation of the above manthra, as we have tamil version of vishnu sahasranamam.
I note some specifics like piped, upper quotes in manthra. How do we pronounce it, may also given in the form of audio.
I will be pleased and blessed.
The Dhanvantari Mantra is a powerful healing tool and is associated with Lord Dhanvantari, an avatar of Vishnu in Hinduism. Let me break down its meaning for you:
  1. Mantra in Sanskrit:
    • “ॐ श्री धन्वन्तरये नमः” (Om Shri Dhanvantre Namaha)
  2. Translation:
    • “I bow down to Lord Dhanvantari.”
    • Lord Dhanvantari is depicted with four hands, carrying a conch, a discus, a leech, and a pot of immortal nectar.
    • His heart radiates a pleasing and brilliant light, which also surrounds his head and beautiful lotus eyes.
    • His divine play destroys diseases like a blazing forest fire1.
  3. Purpose:
Feel free to use this mantra for your well-being and that of others! 🙏🌿

Learn more
1timesofindia.indiatimes.com2bing.com3meditativemind.org4hinduwikipedia.com5historyofayurveda.org+4 more

You
translate in tamil language

Copilot is using context clues to answer. Manage settings

Copilot
UsingDhanvantari Mantra - Konkani | Vaidika Vignanam
Certainly! Here is the translation of the mantras and prayers dedicated to Lord Dhanvantari in Tamil:
  • த்யான மந்திரம்: அச்யுதானந்த கோவிந்த விஷ்ணோ நாராயணாம்ருத ரோகான்மே நாசயாசேஷானாசு தன்வந்தரே ஹரே. ஆரோக்யம் தீர்கமாயுஷ்யம் பலம் தேஜோ தியம் ஸ்ரியம் ஸ்வபக்தேப்யோனுக்ருஹ்ணந்தம் வந்தே தன்வந்தரிம் ஹரிம்.
  • மந்திரம்: ஓம் நமோ பகவதே வாஸுதேவாய தன்வந்தரயே அம்ருதகலசஹஸ்தாய ஸர்வாமயவிநாசனாய த்ரைலோக்யநாதாய ஸ்ரீமஹாவிஷ்ணவே ஸ்வாஹா.
  • காயத்ரீ மந்திரம்: ஓம் வாஸுதேவாய வித்மஹே ஸுதாஹஸ்தாய தீமஹி. தன்னோ தன்வந்தரிஃ ப்ரசோதயாத்.
  • தாரக மந்திரம்: ஓம் தம் தன்வந்தரயே நமஃ.
These mantras are recited for health, longevity, strength, vitality, and the blessings of Lord Dhanvantari, the Hindu god of medicine.
Reference: vignanam.org

Latest ads

Back